iPhone Flockwork by ReignDesign with iPad retina (+ beta testers wanted!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ReignDesign, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ReignDesign

ReignDesign Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009

Greetings Touch Arcade! The makers of Pig Rush and the Spot the Difference! series have a brand new game coming out especially for iPad called Flockwork! If you're a fan of puzzle games like Cut the Rope or Where's My Water, you're going to love Flockwork... and the release version will have iPad RETINA graphics!

Description

The sheep dog was just resting his eyes for a minuteĀ… but when he opened them, the sheep were gone!!

In Flockwork, your job is to get the flock of sheep back to safety. Use your finger to guide them through 80 stages of puzzles while avoiding obstacles and collecting stars!

How to play

- Drag your finger on the screen, and the sheep follow
    - Guide them to their targets
    - Avoid the hazards, and don't let them escape!

Features

- iPad retina support
    - Over 80 fun-filled levels
    - Unique one-touch controls: wherever you drag your finger, the sheep follow
    - Game Center Leaderboard and a ton of Achievements

Beta Tester Sign-up

If you'd like to sign up to be a Flockwork beta tester, just fill out the following short and simple form so we can get to know you a bit better. We'll reply with how to get started!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhsSXN3eHpKeUxaVXVJOXZKem5DVXc6MQ#gid=0

Note: The beta test is open to testers of all experience levels, but you will need to have an *iPad running iOS5 or above*. This first beta test will not have retina graphics, but the final release will (and if we hold a second test it will too)!

If you have any questions, feel free to post in the thread, DM, or send us an email at support[at]reigndesign[dot]com with subject "Flockwork Beta Test".

;)

2. ReignDesign

Dec 21, 2009
    Also for those signing up to beta test...

one lucky tester will win a $50 iTunes Gift Card! :D

Fill out this quick form to sign up :)

3. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    Just signed up. Hope I can help :)

4. ReignDesign

Dec 21, 2009
    Thank you!

Also, if anybody is getting a new iPad retina and wants to beta test, we'd really appreciate it! ;)

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Well you can count me in ...sorry no retina yet

6. Adeeb246

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    Alright, just accepted and ready to roll :)

7. MeteorFlare

MeteorFlare Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    just signed up and rocking the new iPad retina!

8. ReignDesign

Dec 21, 2009
    Thanks to everybody who has replied so far! We were having a bit of trouble with the form, so if you didn't get a chance to enter your feedback it should be working now:

http://j.mp/flockworkfeedback

For the retina iPad users, we're talking to TestFlight to see why it won't install on your devices and hope to have an answer soon.

PS: We've submitted the app to Apple to review but are still accepting feedback. If anybody would still like to sign up to test out Flockwork, you can still sign up here for a few more days.

9. MeteorFlare

MeteorFlare Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    yep.

for the new retina iPad, it doesn't go in, no matter whatever I tried.

no matter what I tried.. saddens me.

10. Adeeb246

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    Ahh man, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to test the game out cause there was a problem with registering my device, but from what I can tell you about the game is that it is honestly a great concept that I'm sure everyone will be attracted to. Thank you guys anyways for giving me the chance to help out. Hope the game is a success! I'll be sure to pick it up when it comes out :)