★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Downloading now in the US!!!!!
06-01-2016, 09:45 AM
dancer!!

06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Somebody help me!

Is there a way to bypass the 100MB download limit? I don't have wifi access and it's not letting me download...
06-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Somebody help me!

Is there a way to bypass the 100MB download limit? I don't have wifi access and it's not letting me download...
Not tried but worth a shot, AKD

1) Attempt to download the app, you'll be promted with warning that you must be on wifi, but app's icon will be placed on home screen in "waiting status"
2) Do reboot your device, hold down power button and slide to power off, then turn on your device.
3) Magically your apps that were in Waiting status will begin download as on wifi.
06-01-2016, 10:03 AM

I really liked Sky Force 2014 and Air Attack 2, but this definitely feels like some next level stuff. The presentation and graphics are incredible, level design and bosses awesome and there's a ton of replay value. I've noticed a difficulty spike after level 3, so there will be grinding in order to upgrade your ship. When I was checking out the GC achievements I noticed there are only achievement points for level 1 till 8, does that mean there are only 8 levels atm?
06-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Not tried but worth a shot, AKD

1) Attempt to download the app, you'll be promted with warning that you must be on wifi, but app's icon will be placed on home screen in "waiting status"
2) Do reboot your device, hold down power button and slide to power off, then turn on your device.
3) Magically your apps that were in Waiting status will begin download as on wifi.
Thanks Slam, I'll try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

I really liked Sky Force 2014 and Air Attack 2, but this definitely feels like some next level stuff. The presentation and graphics are incredible, level design and bosses awesome and there's a ton of replay value. I've noticed a difficulty spike after level 3, so there will be grinding in order to upgrade your ship. When I was checking out the GC achievements I noticed there are only achievement points for level 1 till 8, does that mean there are only 8 levels atm?
Appreciate the imps and video as usual, touchy!
06-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Somebody help me!

I think the only solution would be to connect to another device's hotspot. Bug a friend if you must, or go to a Starbucks or Panera or something.

It's too late.
06-01-2016, 10:21 AM
This game effing delivers. It's effing delivers. I need to reiterate this. I even just won another fighter that boosts the main gun damage by 10%.

It's awesome!

I purchased no ads, double stars, increased fighter production, and purchased 15,000 stars.

Well worth it they deserve the money. What a fun game. I'm waiting for some of my upgrades as I type this.

Billy
06-01-2016, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I think the only solution would be to connect to another device's hotspot. Bug a friend if you must, or go to a Starbucks or Panera or something.
I'm gonna go to McDonald's in about a half hour (lunch break) and steal theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
This game effing delivers. It's effing delivers. I need to reiterate this. I even just won another fighter that boosts the main gun damage by 10%.

It's awesome!

I purchased no ads, double stars, increased fighter production, and purchased 15,000 stars.

Well worth it they deserve the money. What a fun game. I'm waiting for some of my upgrades as I type this.

Billy
Must be nice! Haha
06-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post

It's awesome!

Billy
I would love to buy the same things, but I cant find the store anywhere. Played through the intro where it forces you to lose. Then played through the first level and unlocked the trophy thing. Still no store.