★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Streaker View Post
Really enjoyed this game until I started running out of stuff to do. I did most completable main or story quests pretty quickly and didn't feel like pointlessly grinding away on town hall quests. I'm assuming there's a whole lot more content to come, as a large portion of the world map is unused.
Would you mind sharing the total of hours played? it's in the "Details" section of the character. I never intended the game to be infinitely playable, but current content should last at least 60-70 hours, probably more. If some people is doing it faster, I'd like to know.

Next update is coming along nicely, but it's taking a bit longer than expected to write all the new stuff.
01-10-2017, 04:52 PM
I've bought but I'm holding off playing until the final chapter releases. Knowing me, having to take a prolonged break whilst waiting for new content normally means my interest wanes and I move on to the next shiny thing. Would rather do this through in continuous sessions until the end.

01-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS77 View Post
I've bought but I'm holding off playing until the final chapter releases. Knowing me, having to take a prolonged break whilst waiting for new content normally means my interest wanes and I move on to the next shiny thing. Would rather do this through in continuous sessions until the end.
I thought about that as well.
But with over 60 hours of content (as stated by the dev above) I know it will be a long time before I will be ready to carry on with any extra content.

In reality I simply have way too many other great games currently on iOS to be devoting every gaming moment to one game.
01-10-2017, 05:18 PM
I've bought the game already, but am planning to hold on until the game is finished.
01-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Yeah, but also forgot to mention I fired up XcomEW again the other day and along with Dungeons of Chaos, my spare time is kind of consumed right now.
01-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but also forgot to mention I fired up XcomEW again the other day and along with Dungeons of Chaos, my spare time is kind of consumed right now.
Xcom works on ios 10?
01-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
Xcom works on ios 10?
Seems fine on 10.1.1. Been playing for a few days now. Had a little hiccup with the iCloud save not transferring from my iPad Air to iPhone 6S but managed to sort it after a bit of jiggery-pokery and all fine now.
01-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavicBVal View Post

Next update is coming along nicely, but it's taking a bit longer than expected to write all the new stuff.
While you're loading up another major content update, might I make a suggestion pertaining to Don't Shoot The Messenger that wouldn't be too terribly difficult. After playing that quest all the way through with my cleric, I was curious about how a rogue character would handle the whole affair differently and looked forward to satisfying my curiosity with the rogue archer I'm working on now.

With an awareness of 2 I figured I'd have been able to spot what Rolf was hiding and get a bit of a different reaction out of him, and maybe even an additional reputation boost with the Seventh House. Not sure if that would unbalance the game any. I'd be happy for RP purposes just to get some sort of modified reaction somewhere along the same lines as the following:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	110349  
01-11-2017, 05:53 PM
There's many of the "early" quests that might get a few alternate endings. However currently the focus is on completing the main quest and adding some essential content and features, so I'll probably postpose such "retouching" for now.
01-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Seems fine on 10.1.1. Been playing for a few days now. Had a little hiccup with the iCloud save not transferring from my iPad Air to iPhone 6S but managed to sort it after a bit of jiggery-pokery and all fine now.
Thanks!