★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-23-2016, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineallday View Post
Level 5! cool! when you touch a little light square it will give one unit of light (behind the bird). when you want, touch the little light on the bottom right of the screen and you'll be able to have full control over the sun! Hit more little squares for more light units!
Oh cool now I got it, when you have enough lights behind the bird you can control the flight with your finger it follows your finger, I see now this is how you get past those difficult obstacles this game has as I saw in the video, really liking this game, got one hour of playtime allready.
12-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Oh cool now I got it, when you have enough lights behind the bird you can control the flight with your finger it follows your finger, I see now this is how you get past those difficult obstacles this game has as I saw in the video, really liking this game, got one hour of playtime allready.
Thank you so much! do you have the apple pencil?

12-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineallday View Post
Thank you so much! do you have the apple pencil?
No, just my finger, but that is good enough for me, I only game on the Ipad and watch movies nothing else, just have fun ha ha.

I am on level 7 now, I used this trick I just learned about the lights to get over the triangle wall with the white top, very handy I must say, this was in level 6.
12-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
No, just my finger, but that is good enough for me, I only game on the Ipad and watch movies nothing else, just have fun ha ha.

I am on level 7 now, I used this trick I just learned about the lights to get over the triangle wall with the white top, very handy I must say, this was in level 6.
Nice! When you see something bright it safe to try to touch it... For the pencil I was asking because it would unlock the Power Flame... it's just a little bonus. We are trying to think of a way to bring the Power Flame for the non-pencil user... maybe in the next update, will see..
12-23-2016, 06:50 PM
I love it when the devs come here to talk about their games and as this one looks really nice and relaxing, I bought it, merry Xmas.
12-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I love it when the devs come here to talk about their games and as this one looks really nice and relaxing, I bought it, merry Xmas.
Thank you for your kind words! I sincerely hope you will like the game! Don't hesitate to write again if you have questions or comments.
Merry Xmas to you too!
12-24-2016, 12:06 AM
Nice relaxing game. The levels in the video look awesome. I just need to get good enough to actually get to them!

Really like the song in the video. Is it in the game itself at all?
12-24-2016, 02:22 AM
Love the look of this and how relaxing it looks and sounds. Downloading this now

Game Center name:- Team Crazy UK
12-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Nice relaxing game. The levels in the video look awesome. I just need to get good enough to actually get to them!

Really like the song in the video. Is it in the game itself at all?
Thanks!!! Happy that you like the levels! We are working on an update for January with event more cool stuff!

I composed and recorded the song in the video specifically for Sunpolis, it's only in the video. The singer name is Emmy and we are working on more songs...

Cheers!
12-24-2016, 10:08 AM
I am on level 16 but it's hard with all the houses and trees close to each other but I am on it and want to get it so patients is all I need he he.

Just got it, I am on level 18 now, just say it again what a wonderfull game to play, can't stop playing, I have more than 1000 bounces now so I am number one on the Leaderboard, hope more players will follow soon.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 12-24-2016 at 10:26 AM.