★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-03-2017, 05:40 PM
#61
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
Hi! For the next update could you add a counter for the bounces? I would love to follow my progression live!
01-03-2017, 07:16 PM
#62
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,795
Another person got over 100 levels so I am not the only freak ha ha.

01-03-2017, 10:02 PM
#63
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Qubec, Canada
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdread View Post
Hi! For the next update could you add a counter for the bounces? I would love to follow my progression live!
Yes! The counter will be there! It was also asked by the king of Sunpolis, Roger...
01-05-2017, 01:58 PM
#64
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,795
I was in a level today were there was no way through it was blocked from top to bottom, never happened before, just wanted to tell you.

I am still on it and going strong, over 500 levels now, getting the hang of it ha ha.
01-06-2017, 01:53 PM
#65
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Qubec, Canada
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I was in a level today were there was no way through it was blocked from top to bottom, never happened before, just wanted to tell you.

I am still on it and going strong, over 500 levels now, getting the hang of it ha ha.
Thanks for the info! If you ever see something like this and you have the chance to take a screen shot it would help us isolate the problem... Or if you can describe which block was/is blocking the way could help too... Thank you again Roger! I follow your progress on the Game Center!
01-06-2017, 02:31 PM
#66
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineallday View Post
Thanks for the info! If you ever see something like this and you have the chance to take a screen shot it would help us isolate the problem... Or if you can describe which block was/is blocking the way could help too... Thank you again Roger! I follow your progress on the Game Center!
It was between the square black boxes, you know the one with a black box on top and bottom and a small block in the middle and against this blocks was a triangle block, you know those blocks that are shaped like V's and where you need to touch the middle or you bouncing in all directions, hope this helps.

Don't want to pressure you but do you have any indication on the first update, curious what you are come up with ha ha.
01-07-2017, 10:21 PM
#67
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Qubec, Canada
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
It was between the square black boxes, you know the one with a black box on top and bottom and a small block in the middle and against this blocks was a triangle block, you know those blocks that are shaped like V's and where you need to touch the middle or you bouncing in all directions, hope this helps.

Don't want to pressure you but do you have any indication on the first update, curious what you are come up with ha ha.
Perfect! I know exactly how to fix it thanks! We are working very hard on the update. I cannot tell a date because I want to add and improve as much stuff as possible. Our plan was to release it in January, hopefully we will succeed! But if we don't, it will be an even bigger update then... but I stay positive! You'll be the first to know!
01-11-2017, 02:55 PM
#68
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,795
Just got over 10.000 bouncess, that is 20 hours of gameplay, I am taking it slow now and wait for the update, and than I might go to level 1000 will see about that ha ha.
01-12-2017, 12:11 PM
#69
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,795
You are featured in the Dutch appstore and it's the most interesting game of the bunch, Congrats.
01-12-2017, 06:17 PM
#70
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Qubec, Canada
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
You are featured in the Dutch appstore and it's the most interesting game of the bunch, Congrats.
THANKS! For your support Roger It's an exiting time for Fineallday!!!