App description: APP STORE EDITORS CHOICE

It looks great, and more importantly, its fun. Slim Gamer

Player models are crisp, animations are smooth, and the sound effects are evocative of many a Sunday afternoon. 148Apps

Its MADDEN season! Dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts. This is MADDEN NFL like youve never seen it on mobile. Collect current and legendary NFL stars, then put them in action on your favorite NFL team. Play all season long weve got live events and fresh challenges to connect you to the action anytime, anywhere.

This app offer in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.

If youre a MADDEN NFL fan, try this fast-paced and original MADDEN game built exclusively for mobile!

BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
Choose your favorite NFL franchise and make it your ultimate MADDEN NFL team. Customize your roster with real NFL players you collect, manage, and upgrade. Make savvy selections and play out your football fantasy.

CREATE RIVALRIES
MADDEN NFL knows youre a player first, so test your team on the field. Tap rivals all over the map, and challenge friends, too. Go head-to-head in quick offensive shootouts or go big in a full 16-game season and take your team to the Super Bowl. Run your offense and defense with an improved analog stick control system and gameplay smooth as a perfect spiral.

CONNECT TO THE REAL NFL
Live updates from real events and players put all the intensity of the NFL season right in your hands. Rush into daily challenges and earn awesome rewards all season long.

This is the next generation of football games. This is MADDEN NFL Mobile.
08-27-2014, 06:24 PM
^ agree, Im pissed about losing my progress from the last version of madden, had the team i wanted and money to spend, now the servers will be down in october which means no more play..

plus new madden not compatible with iphone 4 so lame

EA is such a bs company..
08-27-2014, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by islesfan View Post
I don't see how they plan to make money on a game with IAP where the death clock has already started. I mean, sure it is likely that, someday, WB will shut down the servers for Injustice, but anyone who has followed Madden and EA knows that the servers for this new game will be shutting down next October or so. Who in his right mind would spend on IAP that is just going to be deleted next year?
So, they've turned it into an American Football version of Fantasy Manager (From the Bench Games)?? Sounds like a TOTALLY different game. Shouldn't call it Madden at all. Isn't Madden supposed to be a full sim game?!

08-31-2014, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
^ agree, Im pissed about losing my progress from the last version of madden, had the team i wanted and money to spend, now the servers will be down in october which means no more play..

plus new madden not compatible with iphone 4 so lame

EA is such a bs company..
I put money into Madden Social a while back then they closed the servers and opened a few weeks later and called the exact same game Madden 25 and set everyone's stats and progress to nil.

EA shouldn't be allowed near the gaming industry cause they bring shame to it.

Never trust EA, the servers will go down in a few months and everyone will lose their money AGAIN? Except me. I learned my lesson. Never again.
08-31-2014, 07:28 PM
^ very true!!
09-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Hopefully no one is following or supporting this poor excuse for a nfl game, but if so the last time I enjoyed Madden was 9 years ago on Madden 2005. It used to be my favorite game!

It's been a friggin' POS ever since they decided to use their cash to eliminate the competition (by getting exclusive NFL rights) instead of putting it into fixing legacy bugs and towards making a better game.

EA is garbage and can eat a bag o' Richards
09-09-2014, 05:33 AM
I got this game day one and stupidly purchased a bit of cash because I had some spare iTunes gift cards. Anyway, I got pissed off with the game and deleted it after a day.

I was thinking of giving it another crack, but is there a way to restore previous purchases? Is there an option for this? If not I think this will end my experience with madden and EA in general (and go back to iOOTP).
09-30-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi, quick question, is it possible to play this without an internet connection? Downloaded the bugger for a plane journey before realising I couldn't play it. Not much use for a mobile device
09-30-2014, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek View Post
I got this game day one and stupidly purchased a bit of cash because I had some spare iTunes gift cards. Anyway, I got pissed off with the game and deleted it after a day.

I was thinking of giving it another crack, but is there a way to restore previous purchases? Is there an option for this? If not I think this will end my experience with madden and EA in general (and go back to iOOTP).
You're out of luck. It's consumable IAP, so you've already used it. You made a huge mistake throwing away money like that. It makes sense to buy IAP to unlock a chapter or extra mission but not consumables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooger View Post
Hi, quick question, is it possible to play this without an internet connection? Downloaded the bugger for a plane journey before realising I couldn't play it. Not much use for a mobile device
Yes, you need internet connection.

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
12-02-2014, 10:52 AM
I've been playing this game on my iPhone without logging in to Facebook. Now I want to play on my iPad but how do I transfer my data?