SUPER AWESOME QUEST (Beta testers wanted!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by monikazapper, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monikazapper

monikazapper Active Member

Sent you guys PMs with the instructions! :)

I think I've emailed both of you the other day. Saw you sign up through the website. Thank you! :)

I think someone replied already, right? Just keep on posting. Allan (our Tech Director), Jay (the game designer) and the guys from QA monitor everyday.

I wish I could like your post! Thanks noah :)

2. Grauer813

Grauer813 Member

Jun 16, 2013
    Looks like an awesome game I would love to help if you still need beta testers

3. flyordiedays

flyordiedays Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Finally got a chance to play a few levels today and I'm really loving it! The play mechanics are nice and fresh, and I love crafting new items. I haven't played it on my iPad yet, but I've not experienced any glitches or errors on my fifth gen iPod touch. Will we be able to keep our progress when it's released?

4. monikazapper

Sent you a PM :D

No glitches - very good :D Thanks again for playing. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you can keep your game progress. :(

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Downloading now, sad to hear we may not be able to keep progress as it'll mean I won't play 24/7 but will still give the game a good go.

Usually a release version just installs over testflight though.

6. monikazapper

I'm very sorry about that. :( We'd really love to keep the progress, but we're anticipating many changes once we're done with the beta.

7. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    This came out finally and I'm asking as a faithful beta tester that this be moved to the new game release thingy file.

Thank you mods.

It's a superb game and I maxed out my characters in the beta version. I'm looking forward to seeing what all they added new ;)

8. Shadow Bug

Shadow Bug Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Hi!
    I'd like to beta test this too. It looks very nice!

9. monikazapper

Hi Shadow Bug! We've actually launched this game a few days ago, so you can download the game for yourself from the App Store. :)

Thank you aconfusedkender for bumping up the thread. Someone did post about the launch here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=266105

To all our TouchArcade betatesters, thank you very much for helping us through your feedback last year! As thanks, we've added your names (if you sent them to us) at the in-game credits.

Have a great day everyone!

-Monika