Universal Rocket Craze 3D (by Rixment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rixment, Apr 3, 2015.

1. rixment

rixment Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Hello players and developers,
    This week we've released a new game called Rocket Craze 3D on iOS (both iPhones and iPads). This is the first game we've released so we're welcoming ANY feedback.
    Briefly the goal of the game is to reach the Moon with the rocket. With each flight player earns coins that can be spent on rocket's upgrades.
    Hope you'll enjoy it and of course we're waiting for comments.
    Cheers,

Rocket Craze 3D iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id979053800

2. rixment

rixment Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Below there are some in-game screen shots attached. Enjoy

Attached Files:

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    In the app description, it doesn't state what the iap's are or the cost.
    Can you tell me?
    Thanks

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Click on the link. It's free to try

5. rixment

rixment Member

Apr 3, 2015
    The game is FREE. It works on iPhones as well as on iPads, you can download it from iTunes.

6. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    This is actually pretty decent. I really love the cell shading artwork. Just a little criticism, take "3D" out of the title if possible. Rocket Craze sounds so much better IMO.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #7 Lavender, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    I know that it is free to try/play....
    That's not what I asked.
    The app description states that there are iap's. I am not complaining about them. Just want to know what they are and the costs because you chose not to list them in the description.

For example. Is there an iap for unlocking the rest of the game? (If it's not the full game), Or.... For removing ads?.....
    Power ups? Coins?......

This is information I would like to have before deciding to install on my device. I like to know what I might be spending if I like the game.
    And, if the price isn't listed in the game itself, I don't want to risk accidentally purchasing something just to find out the price.
    For me it might not be such a big deal.

But for my foster kids it is. They really liked the pictures of the game and are wanting to download it. But if the cost of iap's is a lot to them, or if the iap's are consumable ones required to keep playing the game, then there's going to be such a huge let down because they won't get to keep playing. I don't want to do that to them. There's already too many things in their lives that have been taken away as it is, and too many things they can never have.
    So, to some people, that information may be important.

I hope this makes my request or question, more understandable and reasonable.

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Completely reasonable IMO. If your question isn't answered, I'll try and make a quick gameplay video for you and the kids once my computer is done uploading the videos I just did. (My internet is lagging like crazy today!!) Like I said, it's not a bad game. Your kids might dig it. I can't remember the IAPs at the moment.

9. rixment

rixment Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Thanks for explanation.

You can find the gameplay on Youtube. If somebody knows how to post a Youtube video on this thread then I'd really appreciate it.

As for the iTunes iap's description I'll try to change it, to play the game you don't have to make any purchases. It's fully unlocked.

If you like it then leave us a review on the iStore as it took a lot of hard work to develop the game and we'd appreciate player's feedback. Have fun :)

10. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I noticed there are no prices for the IAPs in the game also, so if somebody wanted to buy an IAP, they (or their child) wouldnt know how much they were spending.

11. rixment

rixment Member

Apr 3, 2015
    The pricing is shown after selecting iap item. Simply choose it - it doesn't make an actual purchase