Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-10-2014, 07:39 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Well done Rich! Yes, that is correct.

Hopefully that helps to explain why there's been a slight delay in responding - we already had an update in progress before the comments with regard to controls were raised so, after a little bit of pondering we decided it was better to push ahead with the full update and get it right than hit you with an interim build only a week or so before. Anyway, I think this will be the definitive release - I do hope you'll like what you see!

With regard to the price rise - I think most of you already have the game right? If not, I will probably do another promo-code giveaway - this time a week or so before release. After the madness around Dragons Den I'm keen to take our time a little more and give the people who have helped us the chance to get a look earlier on.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskempt View Post
Well done Rich! Yes, that is correct.

Hopefully that helps to explain why there's been a slight delay in responding - we already had an update in progress before the comments with regard to controls were raised so, after a little bit of pondering we decided it was better to push ahead with the full update and get it right than hit you with an interim build only a week or so before. Anyway, I think this will be the definitive release - I do hope you'll like what you see!

With regard to the price rise - I think most of you already have the game right? If not, I will probably do another promo-code giveaway - this time a week or so before release. After the madness around Dragons Den I'm keen to take our time a little more and give the people who have helped us the chance to get a look earlier on.
I haven't actually bought it...yet pondering whether to get it now or just wait for the update. Regardless it seems a LOT of work has gone into this, as with all your games. Congrats
Old 09-10-2014, 07:53 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

thanks - I appreciate that.

Well look, I tell you what - I have just 5 more codes left for the current version... and here they are:

LY3LA66T4K4F
6TKKXWXWJWK3
X64LYMERNY3F
6LNYXRTMMTTT
MME9KTTN7M9L

Enjoy!
Old 09-10-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskempt View Post
thanks - I appreciate that.

Well look, I tell you what - I have just 5 more codes left for the current version... and here they are:

LY3LA66T4K4F
6TKKXWXWJWK3
X64LYMERNY3F
6LNYXRTMMTTT
MME9KTTN7M9L

Enjoy!
You rock! I used 6TKKXWXWJWK3

Will the added level packs be iap? I will support you guys in whatever way possible. If not, there's always some in SG 2.0 I could buy

Thank you
Old 09-10-2014, 08:16 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

No, the level packs will be included in the release - we may consider adding other ones as IAP later but I want to make sure the core proposition is right first.

at this stage any support - financial, evangelical or (er...) textual? Is very gratefully received but very definitely not expected.

Have fun!

Cheers

C