Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-02-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassus View Post
Very much enjoy this. Far better than combat mission touch. I feel like my units make pretty sound decisions here, only guidance is really needed on my part. Really cool. My dudes making decisions and slowly advancing is just super cool to watch.

Another map or two and this is a 5 star game for me. Great work.
Thanks Cassus!

The update has gone live now so the graphics glitch and mortar crews not moving bug should both be fixed now.

I'm working hard on the next map, and other improvements too.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:32 AM

If anyone is interested I could make the map creator app available (it's a Windows app). You would need to be pretty good at graphics though to be able to generate the background images yourself as they're created by hand. My map creator then allows you to design the contours of the hills and shades your background image, and lets you position all the trees, buildings, fences, hedges, units etc...
Old 07-09-2014, 11:09 AM

Appreciation: keep up the good work!

Statement: I actually played a game on bus during return trip. The trip took an hour but I could not complete it.

Observation: I had 2 German squads (>8 men each) surrounded a British tank in a backyard. No matter how many times I made move or fire orders, they did not attack. It took a Pz38(t) to move up the cross road to save to day.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Observation: I had 2 German squads (>8 men each) surrounded a British tank in a backyard. No matter how many times I made move or fire orders, they did not attack. It took a Pz38(t) to move up the cross road to save to day.
There's not much that infantry can do against tanks, especially early in the war. I think infantry running out and sticking bombs on the sides of tanks is just for the films, and in real life would be certain suicide!