Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 PM
thiefwriter thiefwriter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
Need I remind you of Pitfall released by activision? And the activision Game Arcade app stuffed with in app purchases? Or maybe CoD:BO Zombies with purchase of points of up to $99.99 USD
Can't vouch for pitfall, but the points in BOZ were very, very optional. I never spent a penny on them.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Wikilix Wikilix is offline
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefwriter View Post
Can't vouch for pitfall, but the points in BOZ were very, very optional. I never spent a penny on them.
Well I agree, but IMO it degrades the games value.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Sambobsung Sambobsung is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Narnia
Posts: 2,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
BOZ is a terrible game, regardless of any updates (which were, by the way, pretty measly; they only added two maps for a total of a mere three). It's buggy, ugly and doesn't control very well. And online doesn't work at all.
Online only worked once. I only played with a friend. >_> other then that, not a memorable experience.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Triscuitable Triscuitable is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
BOZ is a terrible game, regardless of any updates (which were, by the way, pretty measly; they only added two maps for a total of a mere three). It's buggy, ugly and doesn't control very well. And online doesn't work at all.
My point was, you still got free stuff, and the points weren't necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-25-2013, 11:55 AM
JBRUU JBRUU is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
My point was, you still got free stuff, and the points weren't necessary.
That's true.

Still a tad annoying that they were even there, though. Seemed like a cash grab for uber lazy people.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Lerisbo1192 Lerisbo1192 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: hueco mundo
Posts: 544
Default

guys this thread is in the wrong location. just please move it to general discussion because there is nothing even announced yet!! just that theres is a new team in actvision that s all!!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:29 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerisbo1192 View Post
guys this thread is in the wrong location. just please move it to general discussion because there is nothing even announced yet!! just that theres is a new team in actvision that s all!!
I think everyone got carried away...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent