Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

here's what I see...

And I agree... a hacked score is no reason to stop playing a game. Granted it's upsetting... but almost everyone knows a hacked score when they see it... so they will view the first real (or real looking) score as the #1 score...

Now why would you want to take away some great entertainment from yourself because some 12 year old wants to think he's cool by showing off a fake score to his little idiot friends... ??

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 03-06-2012 at 10:36 AM..
Old 03-06-2012, 12:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Odd, syntheticvoid. The guy at the top of my leaderboard has 1,966,221,226. The tag is Fabio_figo71. Then awkward kuma (853,760) followed by Drexiel (612,570).
Old 03-06-2012, 01:20 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

That's strange, especially considering we live, what, maybe 20 miles from each other? Weird....
Old 03-06-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaceotyn View Post
What would you say is the best equipment for Nana? I've been trying to use her so I could unlock her second hammer but I'm not doing too well with her.
Karate Gi + Bandana + whatever other items I feel like using at the moment (the first two matter the most). Nana's combo timer is long enough with the Karate Gi to build up ridiculous combos. My best so far is a 53 combo, and with the bandana that equates to about 80,000 points for the combo alone.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMBOT View Post
For Nana I use her super hammer, the running shoes, backpack, and then whatever for the fourth slot. I like her because she just seems to control the best, like her jumps are predictable I guess and you can change direction mid-jump (double jump).

I don't like Blitz because of his special. It seems really stiff compared to the others. It's like a fixed jump that you can't really control all too well.

Aero is fun, but he feels slow when he jumps, maybe because of the constant tapping.

I have all the upgraded specials except for Tobe. I'm working on his extended hook and hopefully I'll enjoy playing him more.
Thanks for the tips. I just unlocked the super hammer so I'll see if things go a little different using it.

The inability to move during his dragon punch is a disadvantage Blitz has compared to Nana, but he can jump much higher and go through the platforms. My top scores with these two characters are just about equal so far. And despite being my least played character, my best score came with Aero. Too bad the game crashed at the end of the run and the Pirate hat didn't unlock even though I was over 80k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooHooII View Post
Karate Gi + Bandana + whatever other items I feel like using at the moment (the first two matter the most). Nana's combo timer is long enough with the Karate Gi to build up ridiculous combos. My best so far is a 53 combo, and with the bandana that equates to about 80,000 points for the combo alone.
Thanks for the tips. I'll try this setup and see if it can help me get over 80k and unlock the pirate hat.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
That's strange, especially considering we live, what, maybe 20 miles from each other? Weird....
here's the pic i posted a few pages back

if that's not a hacked score, what is it then?

the reason i stopped playing is because i usually don't play a game unless i have some kind of goal.... once i see no other goal on a game i get bored and just don't play it... achievements or unlocks aren't really my type of goals... usually it's competition, storyline or seeing how far i can reach.... as for the last reason, once i see that too many times i reach the same spot, i just consider that to be my best and move on...

but since now there are more people with top spots, imma play a few more times to see if i can beat them or not
Old 03-13-2012, 04:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just took Drexiel's spot on the all-time list. Sorry buddy ;p
Old 08-15-2013, 07:17 PM

Late to the party here. I'm guessing there'll be no more updates, ever? Like wide screen support or maybe even horizontal view?

Sad, this is surprisingly good, but my hands hurt controlling/ holding the phone. Wish the controls were more customizable. O 'well...