★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Watercolors: the mind-painting puzzle game.

Mix red, yellow and blue to paint your way through hundreds of challenging levels. Fill the glowing circles with the indicated color to complete each puzzle. Just wait and see what happens when you combine all three colors, it might BLOW your mind!

Keep your mind sharp and have fun playing with colors. Experience the almost magical feeling of dragging and combining colors!

Levels start simple and they progress until your mind is really put to test. And you'll have to discover interesting strategies for completing each puzzle.

"A logic puzzle for artists"
~ Hayley Tsukayama, Washington Post

"A breath of fresh air: a colour-based game that involves playing with blue, yellow and red paints on-screen, combining them where necessary"
~ Stuart Dredge, The Guardian

"Watercolors combines your love of color and puzzle games into a challenging and addictive treat"
~ Christine Chan, AppAdvice.com

GAME MODES

MOVES: complete each puzzle in as less swipes as possible to get 3 stars for each level
TIME TRIAL: race against the clock and see how fast you can solve the puzzles
CHALLENGES: challenge your friends through game center and see if they've got what it takes

Oh, and no worries if you're colorblind. We've got that covered for you as well.

Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at support@watercolors.com

ancu's comments:

Greetings everybody,

We have just released our artsy puzzle game for iPhone and iPad. As of today you can download WATERCOLORS on the world wide App Store.

Watercolors has novative mechanics, yet very simple. Primary colors: red, yellow and blue combine into secondary colors: green, orange and purple. When all three primary colors combine the circle in which they meet blows up and clears the path.

You win when you bring the right colors in the indicated circles.

I will let you discover the artsy design and the smooth drawing experience for which we've worked really hard.

Oh, and if you leave us an App Store review we will love you forever
Cheers,
Ancu

07-03-2014, 01:38 AM
This is quite fab! Very pretty, smooth gameplay, interesting puzzles. I love this sort of thing--puzzle games that let you relax, ponder, and work your way through. I bought the extra packs and left a 5-star rating. I can play myself into a state of total relaxation with this one--an excellent state of affairs!
11-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Watercolors - Constellations Pack is out. Biggest update so far.

Hi there,

After an amazing run for Watercolors in which we had over 1 MILLION installs in first two weeks since launch, we now release more awesome content and bring you our new Constellations Pack.

We have heard your voices and came up with new features to meet your desires.This is our biggest update so far. Not only that we bring you more amazing content, but we also offer a way to get hints for free (limited time). We have also optimized the drawing experience even more. Small bug fixes are included in this version as well.

More so, if you choose to unlock all level packs you can still do it at the same price as before, but this time with even MORE content.

Try it out now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/watercolors/id875838755?mt=8 and have fun playing with the stars!!

Enjoy,
Ancu

Last edited by ancu; 11-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.