Universal Ultimate Project

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Endos, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Endos

Endos Active Member

#1 Endos, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hi all!

At first, let me introduce myself, my name is Juan and I'm a developer at TLD Games, a two guys indie group :) The other guy is Jesus, and he makes all the pixel art. I'm Spanish, so sorry for my English in advance.

This is our second big project, the first one was unfortunately only for Android.

Now we have a name for our "ultimate project": SUPERBLAM!

SUPERBLAM! is a run & jump classical platformer game with multi-layered parallax scrolling. Briefly, a Mario-type game.

Now we are looking for Android beta testers! (iOS version will come later) You should have android 4.0 or higher to test the game. If you are interested, please join the Google+ SUPERBLAM! Beta Testers Community following this link: bit.ly/sblambe (it seems that I don't have permission to post links, please copy it)

Here I leave a video:

Hope you like it!

2. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Love platformers and this looks great!

3. Endos

Endos Active Member

Thanks Paul, we are working hard in this game. It has take many hours to make the engine. I'm sure that people who like Mario games will enjoy it as well!

4. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Awesome! Sounds great.

5. Endos

Endos Active Member

Thanks Paul!

6. Endos

Endos Active Member

Now we are looking for Android beta testers! (iOS version will come later) You should have android 4.0 or higher to test the game. If you are interested, please join the Google+ SUPERBLAM! Beta Testers Community following this link: bit.ly/sblambe (seems that I don't have permission to post links, please copy it)