Universal Dawnbringer by Kiloo and Copenhagen Creators (Join the Beta!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

#1 Kiloo_Jeppe, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone!

We're super excited to announce our new game - Dawnbringer.

Dawnbringer is a grand-scale, fantasy RPG. If you enjoy open-world single-player campaigns with crafting, pulse-pounding hack-n’-slash action and an engrossing story, this is the game for you!

Dawnbringer launches June 16, but you can embark on your quest now! Enroll here to join our Closed Beta and be among the first to explore the demon-infested world of Mourngard. Sharpen your sword, venture into the darkest dungeons and vanquish the terrifying demon horde!

We would love to hear your feedback! Please send comments and report bugs by filling out this form.

Stay tuned in this thread for videos, screenshots and much more or like the Dawnbringer Facebook Page.

A forsaken land. A banished hero. Two brothers in strife. As you blaze towards the world of Mourngard, your angelic wings burn to ash. You and your brother are oblivious to the cataclysmic events you are about to spark, but your arrival could also be the key to salvation. Can Mourngard be saved? Uncover the truth behind the corruption destroying the once peaceful land. Challenge your reckless brother, and purge Mourngard of its demon occupation. The fate of the world is in your hands!

Presented by Kiloo and Copenhagen Creators.

2. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    Looks nice, thanks for the invite

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Looks interesting. Hope it's not too much twitch combat, I'm getting too old for that ;)
    Too busy currently to join a beta, so I'll just enjoy the show.

4. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Signed up!!! Question though.....says it launches June 16th but yet you have it stated the beta ends July 24th? O.0

5. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

6. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    The side quest and type of enemies in this game is way too repetitive

7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    im surprised that no one even mentioned stormblades, which looks very similar to this. so, what new this time? im a fan of infinity blades genre, so excited when i heard about this.

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Loved stormblades, but deleted it for the lack of a doubler or something similar. Consumable IAP just isnt for me.

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wait... Did Kiloo or Copenhagen Creators give you permission to post a video of a game? From what i understand you are a part of the beta test team...

10. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    yep, same for me here. but i really want to know what they bring this time. story campaign will be great if they added.

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... Just unfortunate i am unable to purchase anything for the hours i spent on the game. It was also getting too grindy that a doubler wouldve been perfect.

Looking forward to this one too for the same reason as you... To see what's new. :)

12. jmonett

jmonett Active Member

Jul 27, 2015
    It's a fun game with very cool graphics and a good RPG maybe similar to Infinite Blade. Great job very fun

13. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Is it offline? And premium?

14. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey everyone!

Thanks for signing up for the beta! We've had an overwhelmingly positive response already. Time to answer some questions :)

TestFlight is set up so a beta-period always lasts 60 days :) The game will launch globally on June 16th!

This is not a sequel to Stormblades. The only similarities you will feel, is the swipe-based combat system. Where Stormblades was on-rail combat in short levels, Dawnbringer is open-world and quest-based.

You can play Dawnbringer offline, yes! But remember, if you want to save your progress in the cloud and not just locally on your device, you need to connect to Facebook. Dawnbringer is free to play.

15. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    now im getting more excited. cant wait to get my hands on it, dev. best luck. :)

16. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I had the game freeze making me close it and re open but it was triggered by an apple reminder to update my iOS.

17. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Have u sent out beta invites yet? Cause I haven't gotten mine :(

18. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I got my invite and have been playing the game for the last 3-4 days.

19. yasasnirmana@gmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    YouTuber
  20. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey guys,

@ste86uk Thanks for the report! We want to catch these kind of bugs before we release the game into the wild :)

Today's picture: Three demon tribes roam the world of Mourngard, wreaking havoc on the land. The Fury tribe is feared for its savage Gladiators - gigantic armored beasts who love to crush their foes with flanged maces.
    [​IMG]