Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-24-2014, 12:04 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDubya1975 View Post
I have to say if it wasn't for TA, I sadly would never have heard of this little gem of a game. Art style is fantastic, animations are great, most importantly the controls are flawless. Tremendous job, had to stop playing to write this... Back to it now...
What I think doesn't help is that the pictures look ok but the gameplay animation makes them seem brilliant. If only AppStore listings could use animated GIF's.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
What I think doesn't help is that the pictures look ok but the gameplay animation makes them seem brilliant. If only AppStore listings could use animated GIF's.
This.

I haven't downloaded it because the screenshots look horrible.
I will give it a shot now.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:48 PM

I'm sure it looks great on iPhone, but on iPad it couldn't look any worse.
The text is so blurry it gave me a headache before I finished the tutorial.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:53 AM

Universal Gameplay

Old 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Do the gems on each level of the map mean I haven't collected the gem from the roulette in that level?
Old 09-26-2014, 03:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilMcW00t View Post
Do the gems on each level of the map mean I haven't collected the gem from the roulette in that level?
Yes. It appears that is it. I just tested this by going to one of the levels where I didn't have the gem and played it through, somehow got the gem in the roulette at the end and the icon disappeared.

So I guess there's a reason to replay levels even after clearing out the bank balances.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:39 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Yes. It appears that is it. I just tested this by going to one of the levels where I didn't have the gem and played it through, somehow got the gem in the roulette at the end and the icon disappeared.

So I guess there's a reason to replay levels even after clearing out the bank balances.
Thank you so much for testing this! ^_^
Old 09-27-2014, 11:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

On the current version of te game I'm experiencing a bug. Whenever I go into GameCenter from the game, upon returning to the game all menu functions no longer work. So I have to force close the app and relaunch it to keep playing. Also my Highscores aren't uploading. It would be nice if I could resynch scores with GC.

Also, despite my love for this game I absolutely hate the upgrade process with te roulette. The roulette takes all the fun out of bothering to upgrade. Please consider making a coin option to purchase upgrades and lower the roulette cheep enough that the gamble is worth it.

Last edited by nightc1; 09-27-2014 at 11:22 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
On the current version of te game I'm experiencing a bug. Whenever I go into GameCenter from the game, upon returning to the game all menu functions no longer work. So I have to force close the app and relaunch it to keep playing. Also my Highscores aren't uploading. It would be nice if I could resynch scores with GC.

Also, despite my love for this game I absolutely hate the upgrade process with te roulette. The roulette takes all the fun out of bothering to upgrade. Please consider making a coin option to purchase upgrades and lower the roulette cheep enough that the gamble is worth it.
Could you please send an error note to cs@wgamecenter.com ? we'll help you asap!