Desktop Dungeons

04-18-2015, 01:04 AM
I don't understand the delay Eh? I ownit on my Mac but of course I do all my game playing on my iPad. I will buy this instantly. Heh
04-18-2015, 01:24 PM
I think once you have bought the game you can log in on any device??? I bought it on my MAC and I think I will be able to use my account once it hits mobile. In any case, I would insta buy it no matter what.
04-18-2015, 03:15 PM
I loved the much earlier free version of this game years ago on my PC, so I expect this will eat up many hours of my time on my iPad. This is an instant buy.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
04-21-2015, 03:58 PM
So... This week?
04-21-2015, 04:36 PM
The Enhanced Edition is out on PC/Mac now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
I think once you have bought the game you can log in on any device??? I bought it on my MAC and I think I will be able to use my account once it hits mobile. In any case, I would insta buy it no matter what.
It's true you can transfer progress cross platform using the online account; however unless is iOS/mobile version is free to play or IAP driven there will likely still be an upfront cost. It would be neat if people with a pre-existing PC/Mac purchase didn't have to re-buy on mobile but I don't expect that will be the case.