Universal Anomaly: Warzone Earth (by 11 bit studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. 11bitstudios

11bitstudios Well-Known Member

Hi,

Not yet, we don't have the device so (although it's got the same a5 chip) basically we can't check how it would work. But once we have 4S, we'll make new graphics work on 4S too (again, it's the same chip as in iPad2 - we would just need to check if it all works correctly). Bad news is that it's gonna be available in Poland long after it is in US. It's always like that :mad:

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Anomaly Warzone Earth HD - Trinity Update - Graphics Enhancement for iPad 2 Presentation:

Anomaly Warzone HD - Trinity Update - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First two Mission with the Trinity Update.

If you wana know how the HD Version was looking without the Trinity Update you can see it here:

Anomaly Warzone HD - Without Trinity Update - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Anomaly Warzone Earth HD - Trinity Update - Graphics Enhancement for iPad 2 Presentation:

Anomaly Warzone HD - Trinity Update - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First two Mission with the Trinity Update.

If you wana know how the HD Version was looking without the Trinity Update you can see it here:

Anomaly Warzone HD - Without Trinity Update - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

4. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Looks great ... But I find it a rather boring game. Path selection is rather easy and once that is done it is just about tapping special actions near the convoy.

5. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

You know that we are talking here about some Kind of Tower Defense Game, right? The Points you did mentioned are the Basics of this Genre so i don`t see what could be possible wrong with them since 11 Bit Studios did a great Job with Anomaly Warzone comparing it with other Games in that Genre.

6. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    This is more a reversed tower game ... I have fun with td, but nit this reversed one. Matter of taste

7. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Why didnt this version get the Trinity update? Thats unfair, i only got this version since i dont own an ipad. :/

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    hmm... maybe so they can try and get another $4 out of the people who bought the non HD version? I know a couple other games have had similar things happen, Get Outta My Galaxy comes to mind - the HD build has extra enemies, more levels, ect...

Oh well... might have to end up getting the HD build, but then again, I bought the PC version of the game too... 11Bit is a company I really don't mind supporting. =oP

9. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    I understand, but its a waste when it comes to gamers who don't have every device. Money doesn't grow on trees, and I don't splurge on games I can't even play.

10. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yeah, people had the same sort of reaction with GOMG... I don't expect many people to react well to a developer leaving things out of the non-hd version. =o/

11. 11bitstudios

Regular version was updated too - with new mode (Squad Asasult Rearmed) and several fixes and updates... And it'll have more!

12. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Isn't the Trinity update just some graphical enchancements specific to the iPad 2? What good would that do you if you don't own an iPad?

13. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    This game was on my device for along time, only played first 2 levels or so.. Now I decided to dig in the game..WOOOOOOOOOW, very strategic very adrenaline pumping and woos awesome graphics and sounds! I don't know why I didn't invade it earlier

14. tronz

tronz Active Member

Sep 14, 2011
    tokyo
    Game Impressions

This game disappointed me greatly.
    For successful achievement is not reflected in the gamecenter, I played the game again.
    And now the "squad assault mode" achievement can not be obtained despite the clear.
    Results found up to 54.
    This is so ####ing game like no other.
    :mad:

15. 11bitstudios

I undestand the dissapointment comes from achievements not being reflected in the GameCenter.
    Actually, the game supports GameCenter and stores all the scores and achievements in there, however it may do it with a couple hours delay (in worst case). Not going into technical details - just check it again and all your achievements from our game should be there.

16. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    This game is so good. Will we be receiving any more content?

17. 11bitstudios

Yes, but I can't really estimate when. Some stuff is already designed, although it misses technical polishing or have some issue here and there.

One update to HD version is already awaiting for approval. It doesn't have new content - it brings graphics boost for iPhone 4S owners and it makes game working in the iCloud. Which is pretty cool, because it lets you play on any of your iDevices and keeps progress in the cloud.

18. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Awesome! When you do, please include more vehicles and super weapons like the topol M intercontinental missile and the nuke. The ability to deploy troops anywhere in the map for tactical leverage. Imagine going after the objective from multiple directions:)

19. 11bitstudios

and Godzilla ;P

20. 11bitstudios

Anomaly HD was just updated with iCloud support (and graphics boost for iPhone 4S).
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/id431607423?mt=8

And for some time it's 50% off now so it's $1,99

EDIT - and regular verion is at 99c :)
    thx