Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Developer Services and Trade

Old 03-10-2012, 11:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Send a message via ICQ to Glassed Silver Send a message via AIM to Glassed Silver Send a message via MSN to Glassed Silver Send a message via Yahoo to Glassed Silver Send a message via Skype™ to Glassed Silver
Default Offer: Translating your App/Documentation/... into German

[URL="http://forums.toucharcade.com/member.php?u=7985"]Rudy[/URL] introduced me to this forum to post my offer for any developers out there in need of translation services for their Apps/documentation/etc...

I'll even do subtitling videos (either I'd provide you srt's or whatever you want the subtitle container to be or a re-encoded video with hardsubs - my mid 2011 iMac will get this job done quickly).

So let me tell you who this one-post wonder is:
I am a native German speaker with profound knowledge about the English language who is 22 years old and goes to university here in my city, Kassel in the heart of Germany.
I definitely will provide you with App optimized translations, hence, a game might (if you wish so) get more of a "lax language" than a database App.
If you wish so, I can use the language in creative way, too. (embedding puns and jokes or easter eggs... Whatever you wish!)

Pricing is subject to negotiation, but I am not a professional translator so I am not taking crazy amounts!

Payment would be cleared via Paypal/Moneybookers. (Possibly other methods after negotiating)

Thank you for reading my offer!
I'm looking forward to doing business with you.

PS: I might not be online, but I have set PM alerts via email and they get pushed to my iPhone, so there you go.
I should be easily contactable and my reply won't take long!
PPS: I am a well reputed member of Neowin.net, too, so this might be some reference, too.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:14 PM

I know him, so I can vouch he's not just a spam bot

Seriously I'm sure he will do a good job for whatever you need
Old 03-11-2012, 05:21 AM

Default other languages.

Almost four years have passed, but this topic is still valid for other languages: Localizations.

Best translations topic on Touch Arcade.