Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-23-2014, 10:53 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The new patch has been uploaded! Read the changelog here: http://thylacinestudios.com/forums/i...sg968.html#new
Old 11-23-2014, 03:20 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Interesting. I'd dropped the Iron Golem for the Blademaster, which ended up being a Nether demon -- I can see that with the right artifact setup it could be absolutely terrifying given its innate ability and ridiculous attack (via gems).

I feel three attackers with three support (an intercepter, healer and reviver) would be a great balance, but I've mostly leveled attackers except for the nether Unicorn Vivifier and Lich King (which can attack pretty well, too). The Granite Golem was too hit and miss for me, and I haven't used the Stronghold since gaining the Mouth of Hell. Pegasus would probably be a perfect unit to shield my squishier monsters if I could catch the particles - and also a Nether Egg to temper its survivability. I don't find the Vampire Bat's ability useful unless your creatures can tank a hit or two, anyway, which they're just not doing above realm 25.

I dropped my original Twisted Devil for a Doom Devil because it seems like it would synergize tremendously with some of the Pandemonium-gifted crafting abilities.

The options in this game are almost overwhelming. Impressive design.

I don't know. Feels like I'm missing something, like a balanced team, so maybe I should incorporate spells more. Thanks for the advice!

I'll read the changelog for the new patch now over a cup of tea.

add. ONE QUESTION - Could the Wyvern Airslayer's 'Sacrosanction' stack with a legendary item such as Warthog Fragment's 'Call of Tundra'? I understand it wouldn't be entirely broken as splash damage or spells could remove the full health status, I was just wondering...

Last edited by EnGeneral; 11-23-2014 at 04:27 PM..
Old 11-23-2014, 04:37 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Abilities never stack like that, so if you have a 90% chance to dodge with Sacrosanction and a 30% chance to dodge with Call of the Tundra, the game would first see if the 90% dodge happens, and if not, it would then see if the 30% chance to dodge happens. The two dodge values won't stack to 120%.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:51 AM
iPad 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThylacineStudios View Post
You're definitely getting to the point where you need more Nether Creatures and need to utilize spells more often. The Iron Golem also might be a little out of place, since its ability caters to a party that focuses on survivability so it can stack its Attack up in longer abilities, then quickly kill off its opponents once fatigue sets in.

There are 20 creature tiers right now. More will be added in the distant future.
I'm also at his level.
My problem is that I can't find new nether eggs. Even on high levels (which are really hard to beat for me) and full 200% of the value you need to get higher resources (forgot the name)
Old 11-24-2014, 07:02 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

^ I've only picked up one Nether Egg since the Castle Quest -- another would be nice, but they do seem extremely rare.

The game is unplayable on Moto E (Android) since the latest update - touches do not register so it hangs on the control startup screen forever. Hope this is fixed soon.

One more question: is their a strength/weakness between the five creature classes in this game? Could someone explain them to me so I can make a note? Thanks.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:16 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

EnGeneral: I have just uploaded a fix for that - it should appear for you any minute now.

I have a solution for Nether Orbs that I think everyone will like. It'll be included in the next major content update, though that won't be out for another 4-5 weeks. In the meantime, you should know that Nether Orbs have a 200% greater chance to drop in the arena, since you might want to try your luck there.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:12 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I agree that nether orbs drop rate is too low. One solution is too gather a team of Diabolic Hordes including the one that increases chest loot. Enchanting artifacts with the increased chest loot material helps too.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:49 PM
iPad 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewi View Post
I agree that nether orbs drop rate is too low. One solution is too gather a team of Diabolic Hordes including the one that increases chest loot. Enchanting artifacts with the increased chest loot material helps too.

Thanks for the hint