• Publisher: Mark Kasdorf
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *****Best Experience Award Winner at Boston Festival of Indie Games 2012*****

Prime's Quest is an adventure-puzzle game set in a post-apocalyptic world. The user assumes the role of Prime, a young, brave adventurer on a quest to rescue his grandfather and mentor from the clutches of an unknown force. Navigate beautiful, hand-drawn landscapes and solve complex puzzles as you seek to unravel the truth, before the truth unravels you.

Prime's Quest's gameplay features a simple base mechanic, slide blocks out of your way to clear a path to the next level. On top of that, it adds items to collect for extra points, hammers to split blocks apart, and land-mines to shorten blocks.

*****Feature Highlights*****
- Over 125 puzzles designed with our handmade wooden board
- Follow the storyline in Quest Mode
- Collect stars to unlock Challenge Levels
- Challenge yourself in solving puzzles with the least number of moves possible

*****Check Out The Gameplay Videos*****
Watch the clips, learn more about the gameplay and how we designed the puzzles!
www.vimeo.com/intrepidgaming

*****Connect with the team*****
Twitter: @primesquest
Facebook: Primes Quest
Drop us a line: feedback@primesquest.com

*****Coming Soon*****
New levels, new mechanics, and secret surprises!

If you like us, leave a kind review!
04-18-2013, 09:44 PM
This one looks neat - I'm normally not a fan of these sliding puzzles, but the atmosphere and existence of powerups is promising. Seems a bargain at the current price, too.

I'll TOFTT and leave impressions here after I've spent a few days with it. Will also leave a rating/review on the app store if my experience is positive. Given the buzz at festivals and another mobile review site that sounds like 'gazebo', it boggles my mind that there currently are none (at least on the Canadian app store).