App description: Check out my new game Cubeode! Its FREE!

Orbsorb is an original central defence arcade game about focus, control and high scores.

Defend your Orbsorber from incoming, different coloured ORBs. Gain points for defence and even more points for letting the same coloured ORBs pass by your shield. Try to keep control and focus as ORB numbers increase, ORBs quicken and special ORB attacks bombard your Orbsorber.

Use a classic joystick style control scheme to achieve endless high scores. As you learn to keep calm and stay focused, control and precision will be your greatest advantage.

MAIN FEATURES:

- Universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Endless gameplay with endless combinations.
- Colourful and clean design.
- Original atmospheric techno soundtrack.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Created with Sprite Kit.
- Optimised for iPhone 5, 5C & 5S.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or above.

CREDITS:

Code, Design & Art - Montgomery Guilhaus
Music & Sound Effects - Rebecca Guilhaus

PeteOzzy's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/orbsorb/id796228150?mt=8

02-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Yeah, right now I feel like I'm fighting the controls more than the game itself...I feel like, the further I progress the harder it is to control. Not sure if its just my finger slipping ever so slightly, but it becomes very difficult to accurately spin. I strongly suggest some alternate controls are added.
02-02-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm not as sure that left/right SupHex controls would work here, unless the gameplay was changed slightly to accommodate.

There have been several occasions where I had to slide my thumb through the stick to instantly jump from one side of the circle to the other in order to block orbs coming at opposite sides. I can't see L/R being as quick as that.
02-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Yeah I can see that, but right now the controls just don't feel smooth or consistent. Somehow, they need improvement.
02-11-2014, 02:23 PM
If any of my friends laments the removal of the frustrating Flappy Bird game from the app store, I'll be happy to recommend this game to them...
02-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Actually a super cool game