App description: Quit just flappin' your wings, it's time to fly for Freedom!

In this "Freedom Simulation" you must guide the majestic bald eagle, John "Freedom America" Smith, through the pillars of injustice and evil oppression. His extreme goal? To spread the joy and freedom of capitalism to all his fellow bird brethren.

Help our freedom loving friend fly his way through 1 whole level of Flappy Bird style gameplay (which coincidentally never ends), toward his hypothetical arch-nemesis; Dear Super Evil Dictator Leader! (Which happens to take the form of an unreachable distance), Collect the stars of democracy and release the Wings of Freedom, every 10 stars collected allows Murica Eagle to transform into a majestic bird of legend and lay waste to the field. Can you score the most freedom points and inscribe your name in the Hall of Patriots?

Impress your friends! Show your patriotic spirit! Wave flags! This game carries with it 100% less advertisements, and 100% more FREEDOM!

Kisguri's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Features

-Eagle Power Dive move, Hold tap down to dive
-Collect stars to unleash the Wings of Freedom
-Get bonus points for taking out the Powerchair operator
-Global Highscore charts between iOS, Flash and Android versions, can you make the top 20?
-100% Less ads, 100% more Freedom

Impress your friends! Show your patriotic spirit! Wave flags! This game carries with it 100% less advertisements, and 100% more FREEDOM!
03-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Has anyone developed a strategy for accurately bombing the motorized scooter man? I've hit him a few times, but I keep hitting the pillar before I can get back up over it. Perhaps if it works out where he is in place right after you get out of super eagle mode, you can bomb him and get back up before the next column comes up. Thoughts?
03-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisguri View Post
going to give away some more codes, but this time i going to gamify the giveway. First person to answer the following question gets a code to the most patriotic flappylike ever made, "murica eagle"

what year did the british return to the united states and march on it's capital while setting the white house and other important buildings on fire?

-murica

03-14-2014, 02:26 PM
Awesome! 1814 it is, Code sent!

How much in Francs did the US pay France for the Louisiana purchase?
03-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post

Three punches in the gut for being damn pacifist commies, and no one will convince me otherwise.

Why? Because I'm right, that's why.
03-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Historically speaking not correct, HOWEVER your answer is dripping with Murica fellow Citizen so a code is being sent to you on the wings of freedom (AKA pm message)
03-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post

50 million plus 18 million cancellation of debts.
03-14-2014, 03:26 PM
I don't need no stinkin' government handouts. I have two currencies: freedom and dollars. I won't give up any of my freedom but I can spare a dollar, even if it means my kids don't get to eat for a week. They're damn hippies anyway.
03-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Correct Duke, ballin like a true Murican! Code sent.
03-16-2014, 09:59 PM
Has anyone had any luck breaking 200 points yet?

Also we are thinking of adding a Flappish bird, flying the other direction you could power dive for more points, what do you think? Any other ideas you can share to make more Murican would be welcome!