App description: 148apps.com 148Apps Editor's Choice
toucharcade.com TOP REVIEWS 4 Stars

The ancient legends are true. No one will believe them until they have the misfortune of coming face to face with them, however.

To forget the past and live a normal life or follow the unknown, the choice is yours... How can you refuse, when at stake is the life of your beloved daughter, and the past, you tried to forget all this time, haunts you. "Book of the Dead", demon worlds, portals, all these seemed unreal... but you can't help believing your own eyes. Now, not only your daughter's life is in danger, but your soul is trapped between worlds of the living and the dead.

The Descent utilizes the Unity3D graphics engine to convey sensation and fullness of the world. You will be immersed into a mysterious story, the outcome of which depends entirely on you. The Amazon jungle, desert, caves, Akat afterworld, Europe, all these places you'll have to pass with your strength and intelligence, because there is no one to help you...

Recommended Devices:
iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

Supported Devices:
iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini (without Retina display)
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5
Universal Application
Requires: iOS 7.0

Unsupported Devices:
iPad 1
iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs
iPod touch 4

The Desent Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Vg9dYzeEs
02-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Wow... this guy spits games out really fast. I've never really tried any of his games though. Are they good?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

02-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Other games not so special for me, but this one is GOOOOD. For now
02-11-2014, 08:11 PM
His android version is the only app that uses OpenGL 3.0 as standard.. Saw something about that over on twitter..
04-20-2014, 05:34 AM
The game it's free for a limited time,but I'm looking at the screenshots,but i haven't an idea on what type of game is..it's a FPS? I know it's write RPG,someone can help me say what kind of game is? Thanks
04-20-2014, 06:54 AM
http://youtu.be/ZIMwcHQ3l4k

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
04-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Thanks,now I know it's not my genre,eventually I download it,give it a short try,then delete it..
04-20-2014, 10:45 AM
I chose to not ring somebody in the first level and it said
'the author: You are a very bad father and do not deserve to continue this game'
Then it took me out as if I had died and I had to start from the very beginning again...
Dreadful decision by the developer.... Madness...

This game has real potential but it's been quite badly executed unfortunately

Last edited by AlexsIpad; 04-20-2014 at 10:52 AM.
04-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Confusing game. Not very polished.

Simple tasks are confusing and broken.

Can't seem to interact with most objects, like doors.

Looks nice, but doesn't play well.
04-21-2014, 04:00 PM
This game is a good example of why I'm wary of reviewers other than Eli... 4 stars on this one boasting great controls, high replayability etc. and it barely works.