Looking for an rpg I saw in a list

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dbagga84, Jun 11, 2013.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Hey, somewhere in one of these posts there was a list of rpgs or action rpgs and on that list was a game that a few people recommended but I can't remember the name, all I remember is it was not on the US AppStore, obviously it was an rpg and the battles were compared to the Tales series. Random encounters but action rpg once in battle. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    The Bard Tales ? If the game you mentioned is not on US Appstore then I have no idea.

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Do you remember anything else about the game? It doesn't sound familiar and I'm not aware of any RPGs that stand out as specifically unavaliable in the US App Store.

4. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Unfortunately that's all I can remember. Someone listed it under their favorite ios rpgs after the name they put (action rpg similar to the tales series) then I remember googling it and the screenshots looked amazing but it hadn't been released in the US AppStore, even when I searched in the App Store, i got nothing.

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Osiris Legends.

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Thanks, I actually just found it online right before I came back. But that is the problem, I can only find website, previews, reviews, pictures, and videos that all suggest it exists at least back in December 2011 but no AppStore has it anymore. US, Canada, Korea, and some others . I guess the game was pulled from the AppStore, that's too bad :(