Should I buy Astro Ranch or just wait until We Rule comes out?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by highlyrefinedpirate, Feb 28, 2010.

1. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Has anyone in Canada played both yet and decided which is better?

Or anyone that's played either, I'd like to know if I'm just gonna delete Astro Ranch once We Rule comes out.

2. NeoShai

NeoShai Active Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Dude. We Rule is FREEEEEEE!

3. iPwn Gamez

iPwn Gamez Active Member

Feb 21, 2010
  4. highlyrefinedpirate

Dec 25, 2009
    haha I know that, that's why I'm wondering if it would be a waste of money to get astro ranch.

5. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Does your name means what I think it means.....

And dude, they are two very different games yet are the same. I say whatever and give both of them a try, you won't regret it.

6. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Wait for the Lite to come out... or else, judge by the gameplay Vids if there is ANYTHING for U in it?
    Also... P is oftn around whn his game comes out... wanna Ask HIM?

7. highlyrefinedpirate

Dec 25, 2009
    ...what do you think it means?

8. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Pirating apps and what not, whatever, I doubt you'd be stupid enough to make that your username :rolleyes:.

Have you made up your mind?

9. highlyrefinedpirate

Dec 25, 2009
    haha oh no absolutely not. I didn't even think of pirate in that sense. oops! I pay for all of my apps, don't worry :)
    (otherwise why would I make this thread?)

and I think I'm just gonna wait for We Rule, especially with Ragdoll Blaster 2 out tomorrow.

10. kijib

kijib Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Incredibly successful Brain Surgeoune
    Pokemon World
  11. HappyEnzyme

HappyEnzyme New Member

Feb 27, 2010
    I have played We Rule and really enjoy it. Like you, I have been considering Astro Ranch but I have read a few reviews and it seems like they still need to fix some of the bugs.

I think I will wait a while before purchasing Astro Ranch but it looks alot like Animal Crossing which means it is a bit different from We Rule. That being said having both Apps will be a different experience so getting both may be worthwhile. Especially since "We Rule" is free it makes the decision easier.

12. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    i dont want astro ranch because i dont like those types of games. I am going to wait for we rule and you should do the same. If you really dont like we rule, and still want astro ranch, then get it. But just do what everyone else would do and wait to play we rule first. And remember, if you are really eager to get astro ranch, you can try out we rule quicker if you just get a canadian accout :).

13. NeoShai

NeoShai Active Member

Feb 28, 2010
    We Rule is so pro compared to Astro Ranch.

Astro Ranch is a bit slow for my liking, I'm sure it's amazingly deep if it wasn't for We Rule dragging me back when I start the first level XD.