Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-22-2014, 02:18 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotive View Post
Hasn't been nerfed on iPad yet?
Its the EXACT same game on iPad .... if something happens on the PC version, it'll happen on the iPad version too.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:23 AM

When are the nerfs applied? Definitely dusting Leeroy... not sure exactly what I'll get instead but at least I'll have the option... worst case I can buy Leeroy back again if I decide I still want him!

The only 'useful' legendaries I don't have now are:

Archmage, Al'Akir, Harrison & Alexstrasza.

The obvious choice would be Alexstrasxa but I'm actually thinking long and hard about Harrison Jones...

Opinions?!

Jamie
Old 09-22-2014, 07:06 AM

Maybe a silly question:

Can I/Should I basically dust any card I have more than 2 of since you can't put more than 2 in a deck?
Is there any reason why I'd want to keep/save 3 or more of a card?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
When are the nerfs applied? Definitely dusting Leeroy... not sure exactly what I'll get instead but at least I'll have the option... worst case I can buy Leeroy back again if I decide I still want him!

The only 'useful' legendaries I don't have now are:

Archmage, Al'Akir, Harrison & Alexstrasza.

The obvious choice would be Alexstrasxa but I'm actually thinking long and hard about Harrison Jones...

Opinions?!

Jamie
I thought they were already applied to PC but I guess it's Sept 22.

Leroy is still a viable card if you play it right, doesn't play the same role but still packs a punch.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:25 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Can I/Should I basically dust any card I have more than 2 of since you can't put more than 2 in a deck?
If you only care about having enough for a deck, you can freely dust them.

However when cards are nerfed, they can be dusted for the full amount required to craft them for a short time. So the reason to wait would be that if some of your extras get nerfed in the future, you'd get more dust.

Personally I'd only keep extras when they're expensive and there is at least some chance they might be nerfed. If the card is useless or even fair then maybe it's not worth waiting for a nerf indefinitely if you could use the dust to craft something else you'd actually play.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Maybe a silly question:

Thanks in advance.
I read a strategy about this. It made a lot of sense to me. It goes like this:

The value of crafting dust that you have saved up will not go up or down. The value of crafting dust will stay constant. The value of un-dusted cards on the other hand, will never go down. But it has a very small chance of going up.

When Blizzard nerfs a card you can disenchant it for the full cost of crafting it. So if you had saved up 7 copies of a card, and then the card gets nerfed, you could then DE the cards for much more dust than you would have gotten if you DE them as you received them.

If you want to craft a card, all you have to do is go to the crafting mode and look in the lower right corner of the screen. There is a little icon there that will tell you how much your duplicates are worth.

In my opinion, legendaries are the only cards worth crafting. That's because it's so rare to find them, and when you do it's even more rare to be a card that you want.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:26 AM

My free 30 days of war of warcraft I got form playing hearthstone ends in less then 12 hrs
It was fun playing warrior so I think I go build a warrior deck when I get back to playing hearthstone
Old 09-29-2014, 05:52 PM

If anyone wants to play, my ID is Bromageddon
I promise no zoolock or fireballs. I'm only skill lvl 18 I think. My name is Keith Mathewson. Luckily my best friend Plays, but no one else I know does... juSt moved from Los Angeles to portland OR in case anyone wants to start a fireside! I'd prob post this on a blizzard forum, but I'm more of an iOS gamer..

Last edited by kjmathew; 09-29-2014 at 09:54 PM..