★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Hot damn I'm lovin' this. Really clever how the one-touch movement means the snakes naturally "slithers" around.

One idea: have the option of viewing a "heat map" image after each game is over, showing where the dots appeared, where you started and ended, and where your snake was (parts of the screen would be darker or lighter depending on where you slithered around). I just think it'd be fun to see darker areas where you repeatedly missed a dot and circled around over and over. : ) Maybe export to twitter/facebook for extra promotion too.
03-29-2014, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Hot damn I'm lovin' this. Really clever how the one-touch movement means the snakes naturally "slithers" around.

One idea: have the option of viewing a "heat map" image after each game is over, showing where the dots appeared, where you started and ended, and where your snake was (parts of the screen would be darker or lighter depending on where you slithered around). I just think it'd be fun to see darker areas where you repeatedly missed a dot and circled around over and over. : ) Maybe export to twitter/facebook for extra promotion too.
Wow, awesome idea sweetdiss! Will add that very soon. Now I'm helping my friend finishing his game, but when it's ready I will add this "heat map" . Thanks for such clever update idea!

03-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstal View Post
Wow, awesome idea sweetdiss! Will add that very soon. Now I'm helping my friend finishing his game, but when it's ready I will add this "heat map" . Thanks for such clever update idea!
Well thank YOU for such a clever game! : )

Can't wait!
04-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Still loving this game. It is brutal, and I can only play a few minutes at a time for my self-esteem, but it is just so good!

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
04-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Thanks for such a great game. It should be in the top 200.
05-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Any updates planned for this? New game mode? I was thinking of some kind of arcade mode with other objects to pick up (not just to score). Say there's a time limit, but you can pick up objects that can add extra time, reduce your tail length and so on?

Because each level basically has a plateau point when you're tail gets too long, I think this would add longevity to the game for skilled players.

IsDonsIsGood
06-16-2014, 06:45 PM
This game is very good. I got it, and I like it.