★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Planetary Guard: Defender is a shoot 'em up game with defensive gameplay features. Player can build turrets and minefields on force field of planets and operate a space tank against ever-growing hordes of enemies.

In the distant future humankind has colonized several planets and even entire solar systems. After an unfortunate experiment to alter a primitive alien lifeform, humankind found itself locked in a bloody war with its own creation. Join the ranks of heroic Planetary Guard, the best militia in whole galaxy and defend planets against hordes of angry insectoids.

FEATURES
- defend your planets from swarms of evil enemies
- upgrade your space tank to fend yourself against ever increasing amounts of enemies
- build defense structures to aid you in battles
- test your skills against fearsome boss enemies
- take part in Planetary Guards war effort in thrilling campaign missions

TECHNICAL NOTES:

- PG:Defender Minimum Spec Requirements: iPhone 4S & up, iPad2 & up
-Close all running apps to improve performance.

IsoArska85's comments:
Hi all, I thought that this could be good forum to tell a little about us and our first mobile title. We are Indie startup from Finland called Blackland Games. And now we did our first soft launch release in selected countries Canada,Australia,New Zealand and Finland.

Game is Free2Play.

We are excited to hear your comments of the game Enjoy !

05-21-2014, 08:13 AM
The movement button didn't work on my ipad air

Game Center ID: copaeci

05-21-2014, 08:28 AM
When did this happen? we have updated and fixed that bug on version 1.0.1 . That was released yesterday.
05-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Looks nice. Will give it later a try
05-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsoArska85 View Post
When did this happen? we have updated and fixed that bug on version 1.0.1 . That was released yesterday.
Ah, I need to log on into my NZ account and download the update... Sorry

05-21-2014, 09:20 AM
No problems. Good to know if there is bugs we haven't discovered.
05-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Just played the game until mission 6, skip the 5th one. The boss just too strong, and my turret is too weak and small at this moment. So far is pretty good but movement kinda slow, or may be it caused by I haven't upgrade my turret. Obtain coins need some grinding. My question, what's the use of the arrow power up? The cross one will give us shield but how about the arrow power up? Do we need to get all medals to gain GC point? Thanks

05-21-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi thanks for feedback.

Coins( Bucks and IGC) can be grinded by playing any level again and finish that mission. You need to upgrade or buy another one from the hangar menu to go faster, there you will need bucks or IGC( Inter galactic currency ).

Bucks can be collected through missions, additionally you can buy these from in-app store if you want a shortcut. Also score is converted to IGC when you finish the level. So Score High . These can be bought also from the in-app store. The Arrow is additional score pickup.
07-17-2014, 03:25 AM
Out now worldwide

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id808669960?mt=8