★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Esquilax Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 72.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NEW IPAD RETINA GRAPHICS

Press Quotes -

"Climber Brothers is remarkable in its ability to match its core conceit to both its mechanics and interface, and then to mix, match, recontextualize, and refine as needed. It's finely crafted, well presented, and precisely executed." - toucharcade.com

"There are already some famous gaming brothers, but you should find some space in your family for Climber Brothers." - pocketgamer.co.uk

Fasten your ropes and join us on this new adventure hunting for treasures!

Meet the brothers: Greg and Jeff, two retired climbers with a unique technique and awesome skills. They have already gone for the glory and now they are here for the treasures.

Everything started that quiet morning when they read on the newspaper about a hidden fortune in the castle of Screamville. But it won't be easy to get it, everyone knows they were champions once... but now they are definitely out of shape. So this time they need your help.

Features:
63 levels and more coming soon!
3 mountains with different challenges
Compatible with all iOS versions from 3.2
Outstanding HD Retina Display graphics (Compatible with New iPad)
Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements

guille.com's comments:

Hello everybody, i'm here just to tell you that the new iPad retina display version of the game will be on the Appstore tomorrow (or now if you live in new zealand). I would like you to check out the game and have fun. And yes i am one of the developers , thanks for reading.

The links to the game in the App Store
Climber Brothers HD

Youtube link | Pop Up

Cheers, Willy
03-28-2012, 09:20 PM
So, will this be an update or an entirely new release title? The fact that the link does not work yet in the US app store indicates the latter case. Also, has anything changed from the last version of Climber Brothers other then the new iPad graphics support?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-28-2012, 10:26 PM
It's the iPad 3 Version of the game, no major changes had been made. Altought did you get the latest update of the other versions? You have the swipe ability
03-28-2012, 10:59 PM
What I was trying to figure out, and what your response failed to make clear, was whether as an owner of Climber Brothers I would have to buy the 3rd gen iPad version of your game. The answer is yes as the new game has now shown up in the app store here and is a separate app as I suspected. Oh well, I can live with the older graphics on my new iPad for this.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve