App description: Ark of the Ages, a console quality fully 3D action RPG, is available to download and play on iOS! Featuring a fun touchscreen-based battle system, an enchantment system using photos to power-up characters, and a companion system where strength is increased with the number of friends, the game is loaded with new and innovative features. Ark of the Ages has a deep gameplay sure to keep even the most demanding gamer coming back for more.
Challenge the Tower of Magic and claim the legacy of the Great Mage Sorienz!

Vovin's comments:

Bought! Damn, what a surprise!

Has this slipped through?

03-21-2013, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
i just want to know: Is brett ok with you touching him?
lol.
03-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
I never go by ratings. I'll just try it myself. Cause only I trust myself.

Win
I'm the opposite... I always go by ratings. I'm a serial review reader. I'll check TA, IGN, 148apps, slide to play. Generally if a few sites give 4/4.5/5 on the scores then generally speaking you won't be let down.

03-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Please Xseed get rid of the iap... I got one part of the story and it prompted me to pay just so my health wouldn't go down.... That's not cool... Besides that the games are amazing and I'm not much for freemium games anyway... I know when I buy the final fantasy series i may pay 16.99 for it but at least I have the whole thing... So please just for future reference at least make the Iap to where you have to dig to find it
03-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Game Impressions

WTH is wrong with XSEED that they did put that damn ugly Gree Crap on the Screen for the hole Time. It did almost ruin the hole Game for me. I hope Gree did payed them enough for that crap and it was worth it in the longer run since otherwise it was the biggest Crap so far I have seen from them this Year.
04-15-2013, 05:03 AM
Have just defeated the first major boss in this game, and have yet to hit a paywall. Has anyone played further in than this, or reached a point beyond which you cannot continue without handing over some cash?
07-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
WTH is wrong with XSEED that they did put that damn ugly Gree Crap on the Screen for the hole Time. It did almost ruin the hole Game for me. I hope Gree did payed them enough for that crap and it was worth it in the longer run since otherwise it was the biggest Crap so far I have seen from them this Year.
Saw the price drop but...Gree?...no thanks.
10-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgPariah77 View Post
Have just defeated the first major boss in this game, and have yet to hit a paywall. Has anyone played further in than this, or reached a point beyond which you cannot continue without handing over some cash?
Is the game any good?