App description: *Requires iPad 2 or better, iPhone 4S or better

The battle for Earth is over. Now, the war for the galaxy has begun. You must win every battle swiftly, decisively, and permanently.

Solarmax is a streamlined strategy game of interplanetary war. Colonize planets, build hundreds of starships, and use superior tactics to overwhelm your opponents. Command our entire fleet and lead us to victory.

- Aggressive and unforgiving AI
- 36 missions of increasing difficulty
- 3 speed settings: half, normal, and double speed
- Intuitive controls and interface
- Beautiful HD graphics
- Original music score

nicotuason's comments:

Hi everyone! This game is a sequel to one of my more popular flash games, Solarmax. I redesigned it from the ground up to be a mobile game with intuitive touch controls.

I am giving away 20 promo codes to those who wish to try the game out. Please PM me for a promo code. Let me know any feedback and suggestions, thanks!

- Nico
06-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Game Impressions

Super polished Galcon like game. Love the visuals and atmosphere. I think the most impressive element is the enemy AI. It definitely gives a solid effort. Anyone looking for this sort of strategy game will be happy with the purchase.
07-22-2014, 09:31 AM
Hey this is a great game I don't know why nobody reviews it! I cleared all 36 levels and the game has no ads, no IAP, and the gameplay is really good.