The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

04-24-2015, 12:26 AM
Well, I agree that there should be some kind of "growing" to make an RPG, pity
04-30-2015, 08:07 PM
New Reload's up! It's Partia time, excellent!

04-30-2015, 08:38 PM
We gotta fight! For our right! To Paaaaaartia!

Ok that was bad. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-09-2015, 09:12 AM
I got a question for you guys. Ever since accidentally stumbling upon the soundtrack, I've been considering playing Xenoblade Chronicles. Seeing that it's a Nintendo title, it would require me to also acquire a wii/wiiU first. Is it worth it? I also saw it was released for 3DS last month but I don't have one of those either, and I'm afraid it would be less, say, immersive, when played on a small screen.

Dawnie Hooligan Forever
05-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNappa View Post
I got a question for you guys. Ever since accidentally stumbling upon the soundtrack, I've been considering playing Xenoblade Chronicles. Seeing that it's a Nintendo title, it would require me to also acquire a wii/wiiU first. Is it worth it? I also saw it was released for 3DS last month but I don't have one of those either, and I'm afraid it would be less, say, immersive, when played on a small screen.
I can't say the 3ds version is better than the wii version, because I haven't played it. But if you're going to buy an entire console to go with it, then I recommend buying the new 3ds version because the 3ds library is hella nice right now. In my opinion, better than the wii. After xenoblade, you can buy monster hunter 3 or 4, shin megami tensei 4, some new persona games coming out, and a wealth of indie games. Buy a new 3ds, get xenoblade chronicles and then know that your options aren't limited once you finish the game.
05-09-2015, 12:51 PM
That's my thinking as well. 3ds is a great system, and if you don't have one, might as well get the new one. Having a deep, playable RPG on the go is the only way to do it IMHO.
05-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Loved the FF4 reload. It got me to pick it up again and update it! I'm throwing in a vote for Final Fantasy 3 this time. I'm super excited to read about that one. It's the only RPG that I've played continually on all 3 iPhones I've had. Still playing the same file. Anyway, great Reload, as always. Thanks for the hard work, Shaun!
05-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNappa View Post
Got a new 3DS XL about a month ago and it's fantastic. MH4U is awesome. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is really good. The eshop games are also great. If you can afford it, it's definitely worth it.
05-10-2015, 04:25 AM
Cool, I'll have to check out the availability but I might just try to get it then. Being a handheld allows for some gaming while commuting asbwell. Still it's always a letdown to see cool titles limited to 1 platform.
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
New one's up, it's Rogue Ninja! Actually talked to the developer yesterday, he's a nice guy. Turns out he lives pretty near where I do, haha. SMALL WORLD.