Rolando Expansion Pack Soon?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dannys95, Dec 23, 2008.

1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    #1 dannys95, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
    When this comes out I will buy Rolando. Found on iPod Touch Fans:

Now I have not bought it because I think it's too short for $10. But maybe the last minute removal of these levels is the reason why the final world has been said to be too easy.

2. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    I need such stuff! :)
    Finished the game very quickly and neeeeeed more.
    *I think this is called an addiction :)

3. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    I think someone should twitter hand circus or ngmoco and try to confirm if there is gonna be DLC.

4. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    There's a version number (1.0) in the app itself, so I assume that they're planning SOME kind of update.

5. Eng

Eng Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Saw that too, it's clutching at straws, but we can only hope......

6. spmwinkel

Oct 22, 2008
    They also said on Twitter that they don't plan on reducing the price, since they believe that it's good value. Maybe also because they know some people would buy it for $9,99 when there are more levels?
    Indeed just trying to fit the pieces together in a way that gives the most hope. ;)

(My Twitter updates are protected and ngmoco / handcircus both don't follow me, so they wouldn't see my question if I'd ask them)

7. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    its only short if you just pound through it in 3 hours... play a couple levels a day and the value is much increased

8. spmwinkel

Oct 22, 2008
    I agree, I played a fair amount each day and completed the game 100% yesterday. Relatively it may be more expensive than other games, but in absolute terms it was totally worth the $9,99 price.

9. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Completely worth it. And on a related topic, when you try to collect all of the jewel, rolandos, and beat the time, can you collect those medals one at a time, or do you have to do them at the same time.

I hope another world is added, as well as those other characters from beta versions. This could be a 50-60 level game in the story mode. Add user created downloadable levels, and this is worth triple its price. 18 more would make 54, right?

10. henr1kk

henr1kk Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Independent Game Designer and Developer
    Porto, Portugal
    You can win them one at a time.
    I've finished the game and am currently starting from scratch but only to get the medals I didn't win.

I hope they release *free* DLC so we can get more value out of our $10.
    I love this game and I don't regret buying it nor do I think that it's too expensive, but *free* DLC would be awesome.

11. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Yes. More the better, but they must be as polished as they are now. Don't go messing with perfection.