Universal Bike Baron - (by Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TimoVihola, Oct 19, 2011.

1. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India

Finally got the 3rd star in Joker Baron 4. In all merriment and joy, that one was a b%$#h. :p Finally getting on with the new levels since the last two updates. Need to reach up to my top 20 on leaderboards again for whatever that's worth.

Merry Christmas Team Bike Baron. :D

PS: The new levels are super-fun. The game's a lot more accessible to a larger audience now. Am sure a lot of people find it much more enjoyable now.

2. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Oh please do share a video. The time target is incredibly steep here. I guess I am missing a trick here somewhere.

3. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I hate this level:
    [​IMG]

4. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Wow. You really gave it a dark, sinister look. It's deserving of course. I am sure you haven't played Joker Baron 4 yet, though.

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    You're right. I can't even pass this level. It isn't extreme, it's IMPOSSIBLE. I will look for a four-leaf clover before playing Dragon's Teeth.

6. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    multiplayer would we so awesome lol

7. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    How can you get extra points in the game. Is it only dependant on time?

8. Halotla

Halotla Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Can any dev tell if something Will be Done about the unfairness of the top leaderboard thanks to motherland exploit ? I Got all stars except That one and i'm kind of Lazy spending time to not even be close to 1:20 and Never compete with top player with that undoable score.
    Thanks

9. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Level complete!

OMG! I FINALLY finished my level for the contest.

ID: BGIE
    Link: bikebaron://BGIE

Took me two hours (116:09.45) to complete the level, collecting all coins along the way.

Would love to hear feedback on the level and whether you enjoyed it or not. Please try it out, thanks. :p

10. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    #990 Jack23, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
    Would love for people to try my level. Code is BG6O. Thats a number 6 then letter O. Would like some feedback. Run time around 2 minutes

11. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    very very hard:(

12. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    My iPod really struggles with your level. Stuttering frames galore. That is a performance issue I think. The level that I made on my iPad 2 (Had a lot of bombs in it) also was unplayable on the iPod due to framerate issues. Am using a 32 gb 3rd gen ipod btw.

13. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Fun Level. Very Hard to play with Baron. I really think that user made levels should have enough check points so that people don't struggle to get through it. Really liked the steep slope with curves and the blocks you are supposed to climb.

14. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    #994 spidey, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
    @Devs
    What did you guys end up doing to leaderboard scores of the guys who completed Motherland with the shortcut?

Also, How many people have got all the stars yet? Would be really interesting to know. The Dragon's Teeth, JB4 and the motherland 3rd stars are incredibly difficult. My Motherland 6 min star is the only one pending and am as behind as 45th on leaderboards. Which brings me to the question a lot of people have been asking. How does the composite scoring work? Is it possible for someone who has lesser no. of stars to be ahead of people who have more stars? I have 236 stars with Baron. Would it be possible for someone with 235 or 230 stars to be ahead of me? I used to be quite indifferent about leaderboards, but this game's really dug out the competitive side of me :)

15. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #995 Quantum Apocalypse, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
    Ehh, I knew that would happen. I tried to remove a lot of pieces. is it mainly the bit where the level loops under itself that lags? Also, what other places lag?

BTW, there are a bunch of yellow checkpoints in the level, so you may want to use Domovoi for a first run.

bikebaron://BGIE

16. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for looking at it. I added extra checkpoints for baron so it should be a bit easier now.

17. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    hey, you guys tried the free version yet? I'm number one on the leader boards for Domovoi ATM in it. Im sure a lot of you can beat me. savouring world no. one for now. feels good. :p

18. TimoVihola

TimoVihola Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Creative Director at Mountain Sheep inc
    We're almost ready to submit Update 4 with a bunch of new levels :)

19. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Hot diggity :D

20. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    yeee! love this game