Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-17-2014, 03:24 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default ClimbJong - Mahjong game in climbing style

Do you think that every mahjong game is the same? Do you like this type of game, but you got fed up with the familiar pictures? What about to try this new climbing style version?

No more chinese characters and other chinese symbols, no more 144 tiles! Only carabiners, quickdraws, ropes and other climbing gear!

The rules of this game are the same as in usual mahjong game. You have to remove all tiles from the field and finish the level. According to how fast you are, you will win from 1 up to 3 golden bricks (this is a special climbing money, there is no other place you can get it ;o))! Step by step you unlock the levels. At the beginning it is really easy, even your little child can join you. There is only a little number of tiles, but with every further level the game becomes more and more difficult. The number of tiles is higher and higher. In the last level you will find 560 tiles, so make sure that you have some free time for this round. ;-)

At the end of every finished difficulty stage as a reward you get to see a funny picture and be sure that the funniest is the one at the complete end of this new mahjong game!

- 5 difficulties
- 90 levels
- wonderfull HD graphics
- possibility of step forward and step back
- a button for uncovering the free cards
- funny music (of course you can switch it off)
- no advertisments
- no in app purchases
- for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/climbjong/id857092200?mt=8

Trailer: http://youtu.be/p3N2lPoM2xQ

More information on: http://www.facebook.com/ClimbersFingers

Old 04-17-2014, 06:48 PM

If you like this version of mahjong, this is a very solid entry. I really like the graphics and the tile set used. The difficulty ramps up nicely and as the description states, no ads or IAP. If you're looking for a "slightly" different variation of mahjong, you can't go wrong here; especially for the asking price.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:42 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default ClimbJong FREE

Finally you can enjoy the FREE version of our mahjong For free with no adds you can play the first 36 levels from the total 90 levels
We will appreciate any feedback (either positive or negative). Every suggestion helps to improve the game! Thanx!

Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/climbjong-free/id881793069?mt=8

Old 06-09-2014, 08:34 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Default What next?

I like it this visual style. Do you have plan how to make this game better for the future? Another levels for hardcore players or bonus levels for funs?
Old 06-13-2014, 07:23 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Have you finished the whole game? The last level has 560 tiles, the whole last difficulty is for hardcore players Be sure the game will be expand on new levels if we see that there is interest
Old 06-16-2014, 04:54 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Not yet.. The latest levels it's too difficult for me but I like it. I will spend on this tittle more time than others similar games.This game progress is good for me and really suitable for many players, I guess. I ask for this because I really like mahjong style games and maybe will be good to expand this game for the future.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:12 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Please let me know when you finish the game, I wonder how much time it takes you, the last levels are really difficult