What's The Nerdiest Thing You've Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Gryphon, Jun 13, 2013.

1. XvEsunavX

XvEsunavX Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Rolled a d12 to see if I'd skip naxx to go get drinks with friends. Rolled a 12, figured that was like critical success and raided WHILE drinking with buddies.

2. volcanopele

volcanopele Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 27, 2011
    Planetary Geologist
    AZ, US
    Wait, you don't normally drink and raid?

You're doing it wrong. ;)

3. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'd say it was probably buying one of these c9000 battery chargers.

I already had an energiser so called intellicharger one but I just didn't like how it would randomly give red lights (claim bad batteries on brand new ones randomly) also didn't like that it only charged in pairs.

The c9000 is easily the nerdiest gadget I've ever seen it's much larger than the pictures make it look and the screen is massive with all kinds of crazy information but it does work brilliantly and it's never claimed good batteries are bad like the energiser either.

4. Gryphon

Gryphon Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2012
    I think I have almost everyone beat.

5. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    The floor is yours...

6. Gryphon

Feb 24, 2012
    I said it at the start, I went to school dressed as mega man one day, Then one day as james bond, then one day as Mario, then one day as spider-man ( symbiotic costume look)

7. Nice...very nice

8. Gryphon

Feb 24, 2012
    I was awkward and didn't have many friends. Undiagnosed Asperger's does that.

9. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    That's pretty damn nerdy. I think some of the nerdiest stuff we did is when we were kids oblivious to how nerdy it was. When me and my bro played with our GI Joes in the back yard and one of them was shot we buried them. It was permadeath. Naturally mum wouldn't let us keep burying our toys so we ended up having wars with pegs off the clothesline just so the permadeath could continue. It didn't seem nerdy at the time but looking back it explains why I'm so screwed up

10. XvEsunavX

XvEsunavX Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Oh I did, but I had to decide to go out or not lol. I couldn't raid without a drink or two. 40 people and about 7 of em knew what to do and where to stand. If I didn't have a drink I'd've figured out how to pimp slap someone through the Internet.