Universal DANDY DUNGEON Legend of Brave Yamada (By DMM.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Jan 25, 2017.

1. meponder

meponder Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 23, 2013
    Enjoying the game; can't wait for the post-endgame

So I got my dude to level 28. Beat the main game (yay!) and am having fun with the Special dungeon spells. But I have a question: am I the only one that sees the miniboss souvenir and want to shout, "Bring out the gimp!"? #pulpfiction

Since the early levels I've pretty much stuck with the "still in school/college" outfit (3-star). +17 to HP and SPD are hard to beat. I use the Insomnia shield rather than the Immunity shield, but swap them up from time to time. The Heck Queen outfit is useful, but the HP boost on the earlier tower floors each time is huge. I mainly use the King Yamado's Scepter, and the Legendary Crystal Sword and Bronson's Sword as alternates, depending on which effect I want.

I haven't seen anyone mention the College outfit. Has anyone found another super-beneficial outfit? The Asparagus one is neat 4-star kit, but I haven't used it much to see how much the stat boost provides to my play style.

Attached Files:

2. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    I find the peach warrior set to be all around great. You won't be as fast as that college set but the high defence, +15HP and +6 attack are awesome nonetheless.

3. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Absolutely loving this game. Once you purchase the duck for unlimited energy, it scratches a lot of the itch for rogue likes and even Diablo to some extent (random drops off bosses driving repeat runs to co,left sets and upgrade equipment).

The ongoing maps circulating on Twitter give variety and alternate locations (and drops) and the possibility of an extended post-game storyline have kept me playing for many hours since release.

4. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Can anyone confirm if the duck IAP is consumable or not? Thigh to I read somewhere it was and you could not recover it to a second device.

5. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
  6. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Thanks for the reply! I think Google is a little more easy going on refunds than Apple. On the few occasions I have requested a refund from Apple I have been successful, but don't feel like its an automatic approval. At $8 and given the kind of unlock it provides it would be nice to know for sure that it is non-consumable. This is considering most F2P and/or IAP to remove timer games are an account bound unlock and not consumable.

7. kreatur

kreatur Member

Feb 23, 2017
    How can I kill the Golden pyramid boss? I was close to brute forcing it but soon realised my foolishness :eek:

8. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    #189 Eldinz, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    The answer lies in the puzzle.

Bring an electric scroll and he will be stun to death. It's very easy.

9. kreatur

kreatur Member

Feb 23, 2017
    #190 kreatur, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Thanks. I haven't been using electricity much.

How good do you think the Falcon Sword is? I'm constantly using falcon scrolls and a permanent effect sounds good.

Right now I use a maxed Crystal Sword with 29atk and high crit chance. I'm also working on Treasure Whip cause it has some nice skills and would do good against animals.

10. kreatur

kreatur Member

Feb 23, 2017
    nvm I've pulled Bronson's Wicked Sword and I'll work on that instead of the Falcon Sword.
    Maybe someone can explain the skills, it has 30 atk at lvl 20, with Dark Attack and Bronson Attack. Will have to upgrade to legendary after I get one more.

11. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    Currently the legendary Bronson's Wicked Sword is the best weapon so far with splash, highest damage and additional damage if the enemy has negative status.

12. LeakyPusBucket

LeakyPusBucket New Member

Feb 24, 2017
    Dandy Dungeon, House of dolls, baibai

How do you stop baibai from healing !?!?!?!

13. Harti

Harti Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Don't put status ailments on him. I used to have the legendary sword with occasional poison attacks and whenever Baibai got poisoned, he healed and cured himself.

14. kreatur

kreatur Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Can you please explain?

15. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    Not only status ailments, using magic on him gets him heal too.

16. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    The ex-boyfriend dude will appear and slash the enemy for ~20 damages each time you strike.

17. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    If u die u must eat rice ball to continue is there any other way like quit and wait?

18. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    You can quit to home screen right before dying and restart the game to continue the dungeon. Feel like cheating anyway.

19. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I don't have a twitter acc how can I get spells?