Rake in Grass (Archibald's Adventures, Crystal Cave Classic / HD) - $0.99 SALE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Gunlock, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010

Archibald's Adventures

Rake in Grass
    Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scient…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside! Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels! * Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game! * Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod! * Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum! * Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair! * Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion! * Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels! * Available in English, French, German, Russian and Czech language. You can find collection of walkthrough videos at Rake in Grass website.
    Information
    Seller:Rake in Grass
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Jan 08, 2009
    Updated:May 03, 2017
    Version:1.9.5
    Size:14.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Crystal Cave Classic

Rake in Grass
    Collect gemstones from ancient tombs and pyramids in this amazing adventure logic game from Rake in Grass, the creators …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Collect gemstones from ancient tombs and pyramids in this amazing adventure logic game from Rake in Grass, the creators of Archibald's Adventures! Crystal Cave Classic is a quest for long-lost treasures buried in pitch black caves, pyramids and temples of ancient civilizations. Huge gemstones were sheltered from the sunshine for eons of time waiting for explorers brave enough to unearth them. You - as an intrepid treasure hunter - will need all your ingenuity to pass the traps and dangers of the underground and collect the treasure in more than 170 levels. Crystal Cave Classic offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements for players of all ages! If you want to play easier levels, choose the game's spin-off Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures. Main game features: - Explore lost tombs and ancient dungeons - Lots of logic riddles - train your brain! - Play in over 170 levels - Use teleports, boulders and other types of rocks to solve levels - Four graphic scenarios - Listen to original music Touch the screen with two fingers to enable level view mode, then use one finger to drag the level around or two fingers to zoom in/out. Tap the screen to return to game. TRY BEFORE BUY! Download LITE version with 30 levels for free! Visit game's web site for videos, screenshots and more reviews! * Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Czech language. You can find collection of walkthrough videos at http://crystalcave.rakeingrass.com/help.php Follow us on Twitter or Facebook at www.rakeingrass.com
    Information
    Release:Sep 18, 2009
    Updated:Oct 23, 2009
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (1)

Crystal Cave Classic HD

Rake in Grass
    Collect gemstones from ancient tombs and pyramids in this amazing adventure logic game from Rake in Grass, the creators …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Collect gemstones from ancient tombs and pyramids in this amazing adventure logic game from Rake in Grass, the creators of Archibald's Adventures! Crystal Cave Classic HD is a quest for long-lost treasures buried in pitch black caves, pyramids and temples of ancient civilizations. Huge gemstones were sheltered from the sunshine for eons of time waiting for explorers brave enough to unearth them. You - as an intrepid treasure hunter - will need all your ingenuity to pass the traps and dangers of the underground and collect the treasure in more than 170 levels. Crystal Cave Classic HD offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements for players of all ages! Main game features: - Explore lost tombs and ancient dungeons - Lots of logic riddles - train your brain! - Play in over 170 levels - Use teleports, boulders and other types of rocks to solve levels - Four graphic scenarios - Listen to original music Visit game's web site for videos, screenshots and more reviews! * Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Italian and Czech language. You can find collection of walkthrough videos at http://crystalcave.rakeingrass.com/help.php Follow us on Twitter or Facebook at www.rakeingrass.com
    Information
    Release:Aug 03, 2011
    Updated:Aug 03, 2011
    Version:1.3
    Size:17.6 MB
    User Rating: (5)

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Ooh, Archibald's Adventures has to be one of my favorite games ever!

3. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Mine too. The only reason it’s not in my signature is the limited size of the signature here on TA. I mean come on – 191 levels of brilliant puzzle platform mix, AND universal app, AND a freaking dollar? A s.t.e.a.l.

Crystal Cave Classic is also a solid game. Really challenging puzzles, amazing level design, good sounds/music building up a nice atmosphere, and graphics theme – something like a mix of Indiana Jones and Montezuma’s Revenge.

I have both of these games always on my iPhone. Bought them at full price and never regretted it. Lite versions are also available.

4. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Archibald's Adventure has just the right amount of puzzle solving for me to fully enjoy it. I haven't seen many games come close to it in its category in mobile gaming.

5. Karma32

Karma32 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Archibald's Adventure is a must if you don't have it already.

6. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    I don't, so I'm buying now. Thanks!

7. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Bought and playing Archibald's Adventures. Really excellent! Thanks for this thread.

8. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Also bought the Cave Classic HD, which reminds me of my early computer classic games. I love the fact that this developer makes the walkthrough videos so accessible. No getting stuck. Both games are really nice puzzlers.

9. jase23

jase23 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    These are wonderful games, some of my very favorite, and each of the hundreds of levels are solved on separate videos on Youtube, in case you get stuck on a particular level.

There are seemingly tens of thousands of physics-based puzzle games in the App Store, but very few logic puzzle games of this quality and fun.

I wish that Rake-in-Grass would develop a new game similar to Archibald, but with maybe more of a compelling narrative, such as what Valve was able to achieve with Portal and Portal 2. It could involve Sci-Fi, Time Travel, portals, I mean, whatever they can dream up, but with wonderful 2-D levels and lots of logic-based puzzles.

In my opinion Crystal Cave Classsic and Archibald are Rake-in-Grass's strongest games.

10. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

Best games in the store ...;)