Universal Nexomon (by LIME TURTLE, INC.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    It's not letting me

2. applecat500

applecat500 Active Member

Aug 17, 2017
    I love this game too, don't misunderstand, I just want it to live up to its potential and become a huge success - if you have pvp, trading, stuff like daily rewards etc. and advertise on the proper channels, the game could explode in popularity.

3. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Just wanted to add that i would have no problem with paying for story expanions. I would see it as a legitimate means for covering the expenses.

4. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    With the new update is the game now fullscreen on iPad (no black bars)?

5. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Still bars, just not black anymore

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I agree, some expect updates for free but I don't mind paying for game expansions not new features so much but expansions.

7. Nexomon_Official

Nexomon_Official Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    IPad full screen mode is coming, we just need more time to test properly so we dont break other things. Working with UI is a bit tricky. The blue background is just a temporary fix.

About the Story expansion, we will see what options we have once we know the full scope of it. I was thinking about raising the price to $5 once the expansion is ready. Existing players would get if for free while new players would have to pay the full price. Just an idea nothing official. :p

8. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    That's very generous and fair.

9. applecat500

Aug 17, 2017
    dev, could you remove those npc blocking the nexotower post game for catching mons/levelling up? I've not seen Golematon anywhere outside the tower :(

also, what's the max level? game stops showing exp on team screen past 100 but that's not the limit (see attached screenshot)

Attached Files:

10. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    Please increase the max level to 100

11. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    New patch is live already!

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yeh just spotted that and started downloading it.

13. applecat500

Aug 17, 2017
    I think first turn should be based on speed stat, giving it to player even with slow ass mons makes the game super easy and doesn't make sense from an immersion perspective either - why would my big slow gorilla
    be faster than a tiny leopard?

14. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Actually mega rare is better than ultra rare. Ultra rare are just 1 of the main starter mons. Mega rares are basically mini legendaries . As said from the devs and also from experience the Megas are clearly the strongest catchable mons.

15. Nexomon_Official

Nexomon_Official Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Update 1.4 is here! This one focuses on balancing based on user feedback. We are committed to improve this game as much as we can, so please keep looking forward to more updates!

This update includes:

-Re-balanced skills hit rate.
    -Settings button with sound options added to the Nexopad.
    -Updated rarity tags to make them more intuitive (common, uncommon, rare, mega rare, starter and legendary).
    -Revised coin and EXP gaining formula (slightly easier now).
    -Player gets first turn during wild battles (this does not apply to PVP).
    -Rebalanced buffs/debuffs from support skills, they are more useful now.
    -Heal and Stamina recovery skills are more effective.
    -Confusion inducing skills are a bit more limited now.
    -Other minor bug fixes and improvements.

Update 1.5 is still in the works. It should be ready in about a week or week and a half. Please look forward to it!

Note: PVP will launch as a beta version in update 1.5.
    Thanks for helping us make this game better!

PS: we know that the speed thing needs to be revised. We will try to find a middle ground in the future since the community seems to be a bit split on this one.

16. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #636 Zeillusion, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    So I opened three nexoboxs and got three forius. Well that was a bit of a disappointment. What are the chances? Oh boy sad day for me. Lol

By my calculations, taking into account 300 nexo. That's VERY unlikely -.-

Kinda feel like a system should be in place to prevent three of the same. I love supporting development but I am scared to do a fourth now haha.

17. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Translated with Google

Hello developers, I have some idea that I would like you to consider putting in the future improvements list for the game. Most of my ideas are based on the future implementation of PVP in order to increase the strategic - competitive range and that this is not only based on attacking, healing, attacking, healing, and in the end, the one with the most potions wins.

I want to emphasize that I am delighted with the game. I have fallen in love with him and want to see him grow even more than he has grown. Since I see it as a multi player game with the possibilities d equate to a Clash Royale, Vainglory, Hearthstone, which also offers a beautiful single player campaign with the benefits of non-constant internet connection and a Premium experience. The App Store is a gold mine knowing how to get into it and although I recognize that they are a team of people who love less money than the passion to make quality games, these two should not be fought. ;)

Allow the player to switch from Nexomon when the rival Nexomon is defeated or changed by another in half battle. This in order to give a touch of strategy and be able to take elemental advantage over the enemy Nexomon. In PVP will be essential.

Implement a system of equipment of items for each nexomon that allow to increase your statistics such as increase your defense when you have less than 30% of life, increase elemental power by 10%, recover some health each Once a turn ends, increase evasion when the Nexomon has 10% of life, etc. There can be as many items as the imagination allows. This possibility will be great in PVP.

Add the possibility that the nexomon of the same name and type have variation in the base statistics. For example a Hobyn with more health points but less speed, or one with more attack but less health. This will allow Nexomon growth to be different.

Add a second element for each Nexomon, for example my Favolia has attacks type wind and electric etc. It would even be super cool to add more elemental types, such as light, dark, ice, metal, psychic, ghost, dragon, sinister, fairy, etc. : P

Add to some movements the possibility of affecting to a greater extent a rival Nexomon. For example, the possibility of applying burns to an enemy Nexomon with a move or apply severe burns to an enemy Nexomon, it is clear that the second proposal would generate more damage each turn if it is not treated in time. The same can be with poisoning or severe poisoning.

Allow not all movements to generate damage to apply a status effect. For example a movement that only applies poisoning (severe poisoning) or burns (severe burns), but without applying damage to enemy nexomon or to my own Nexomon, Etc.

Add more status effects (ephemeral and persistent). I insist that state effects are key to the game itself, but more to a for PVP. Some examples of state effects that may be added are; Cursed: A cursed Nexomon will lose health in a set percentage for example 1/4 for every turn that passes until death. It can be cured only by switching to another Nexomon. One effect of state master that I propose is being trapped that will prevent the trainer from being able to change the current Nexomon by another, imagine the combo Damn and Trapped !. Another rotten being the Incarnation, which will make the Nexomon in love has a 50% chance of not attacking etc. But for this last one would have to implement a system of Genero for the nexomon also.

Add the possibility that some movements may be Critical. This will give some chance to decisive fights. Will be great!

Add the possibility that some movements when being used can cause the enemy to step back and fail the next turn. For example the movement of Kick, or Aporreo.

Add the possibility that some Very Strong movements generate a negative effect in compensation for such damage caused. For example generating confusion or even not attacking the next turn because the Nexomon is "rested" from the previously executed attack.

Add more moves. This will allow for greater strategy in the PVP. Some new movements can be those that to be executed need to be "loaded" a turn and then will be executed. Because they are very strong! : P

Add passive skills to Nexomon. For example Absorber Water for my Shereef and this will be that when using a water type attack against Shereef this instead of receiving damage recover damage.

Improve the animation when using the skates.

Add animation and add an effect when doors open or enter a building.

Improve the animation when using a Nexotrampa so that it does not seem to bounce and bounce.

Improve the Escape from Battles option by avoiding the dialog box and increasing the resolution of the escape algorithm. This will make the game more fluid.

Add the following options to the game menu: A) Turn on or off battle animations. B) Hide or Show the number of damage applied to the Nexomon.

Add the option to check movements in battle. One tap to consult the movement information and another tap to use the movements. In addition it shows the elemental type of movements with a colored border. For example Red for the movements type fire, Blue for the movements type water, gray for the movements type normal, etc.

Increase the speed of the animation when opening the Nexopad.

Add Newgame + with improvements such as greater difficulty in all aspects. The possibility of finding Nexomon with an alternative color etc. More content after completing the main story. Hidden enemies with Nexomon super OP that generate a greater challenge,

Make the character stay in the center of the screen and let the environment move so that it is not under my fingers or in places where you can not see much on the menu.

Anyway, I think there are some ideas that many would like to have and I recognize that they are a team of developers who are passionate about creating video games more than money. But I do not consider it unreasonable that once more improvements are implemented, the price of the game may go up by one dollar per update and make it work. For my part I will continue to support them with acquiring gems to buy all the additional content even if it is merely cosmetic: P

I hope my ideas will be considered for the list of improvements and better still be happier if they are implemented.

As you see most is more oriented to PVP mode and to increase strategy and make it difficult to play in story mode itself. I am a really competitive person.

18. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Hola desarrolladores, tengo algunas idea que me gustaría que ustedes consideraran poner en la lista de mejoras futuras para el juego. La mayoría de mis ideas se basan en la futura implementación del PVP con el fin de aumentar el abanico estratégico - competitivo y que este no solo se base en atacar, curar, atacar, curar, y al final el que tenga mas pociones gana.

Quiero hacer énfasis en que estoy encantado con el juego. Me he enamorado de el quisiera verlo crecer aun mas de lo que ya ha crecido. Ya que yo lo veo como un juego multi jugador con las posibilidades d equipararse a un Clash Royale, Vainglory, Hearthstone, que ademas ofrece una campaña para un solo jugador hermosa con las bondades de la no conexión constante a internet y una experiencia Premium. La App Store es una mina de oro sabiendo como entrar en ella y aunque reconozco que son un equipo de personas que ama menos al dinero que la pasión por hacer juegos de calidad, estas dos no deben estar peleadas. ;)

Permitir al jugador cambiar de Nexomon cuando el Nexomon rival sea derrotado o cambiado por otro en media batalla. Esto con el fin de dar un toque de estrategia y poder tomar ventaja elemental sobre el Nexomon enemigo. En PVP será esencial.

Implementar un sistema de equipamiento de ítems para cada nexomon que permitan dar un aumento a tus estadísticas como por ejemplo, incrementar su defensa cuando tenga menos del 30% de vida, aumentar el poder base elemental en un 10%, recuperar un poco de salud cada vez que termina un turno, aumentar la evasión cuando el Nexomon cuente con 10% de vida, etc. Puede haber muchos ítem como la imaginación permita. Esta posibilidad será genial en PVP.

Añadir la posibilidad de que los nexomon del mismos nombre y tipo tengan variación en las estadísticas base. Por ejemplo un Hobyn con mas puntos de salud pero menos velocidad, o uno con mas ataque pero menos salud. Esto permitirá que el crecimiento del Nexomon sea distinto.

Añadir un segundo elemento para cada algunos Nexomon, por ejemplo mi Favolia tiene ataques tipo viento y eléctrico etc. Incluso seria super genial que se añadieran mas tipos elementales, como por ejemplo el tipo luz, obscuridad, hielo, metal, psíquico, fantasma, dragon, siniestro, hada, etc. :p

Añadir a algunos movimientos la posibilidad de afectar en mayor medida a un Nexomon rival. Por ejemplo, la posibilidad de aplicar quemaduras a un Nexomon enemigo con una movimiento o aplicar quemaduras graves a un Nexomon enemigo, claro esta que la segunda propuesta generaría mayor daño cada turno si no se trata a tiempo. Igual puede ser con el envenenamiento o envenenamiento grave.

Permitir que no todas los movimientos generen daño para aplicar un efecto de estado. Por ejemplo un movimiento que aplique solo envenenamiento (envenenamiento grave) o quemaduras (quemaduras graves), pero sin aplicar daño al nexomon enemigo o a mi propio Nexomon, Etc.

Añadir mas efectos de estado (efímeros y persistentes). Insisto creo que los efectos de estado son clave para el juego en si, pero mas a un para PVP. Algunos ejemplos de efectos de estado que pudieran agregarse son; Maldito: Un Nexomon maldito perderá salud en un porcentaje establecido por ejemplo 1/4 por cada turno que pase hasta la muerte. Puede ser curado únicamente cambiando por otro Nexomon. Un efecto de estado amo que propongo es el estar Atrapado que impedirá que el entrenador poder cambiar al Nexomon actual por otro, imaginen el combo ¡Maldito y Atrapado!. Otro podrida ser el Enamoramiento, que hará que el Nexomon enamorado tenga un 50% de probabilidad de No atacar etc. Pero para este ultimo se tendría que implementar un sistema de Genero para los nexomon también.

Añadir la posibilidad de que algunos movimientos puedan ser Críticos. Esto dará algo de azar a las peleas decisivas. Será genial!

Añadir la posibilidad de que algunos movimientos al ser usados puedan generar que el enemigo retroceda y falle el siguiente turno. Por ejemplo el movimiento de Patada, o Aporreo.

Añadir la posibilidad de que algunas movimientos Muy Fuertes generen un efecto negativo en compensación por tal daño propiciado. Por ejemplo generar confusión o incluso no atacar el siguiente turno porque el el Nexomon esta “descansado” del ataque ejecutado anteriormente.

Añadir más movimientos. Esto permitirá mayor estrategia en el PVP. Algunos nuevos movimientos pueden ser aquellas que para ser ejecutadas necesiten ser “cargadas” un turno y luego será ejecutada. Porque son muy fuertes! :p

Añadir habilidades pasivas a los Nexomon. Por ejemplo Absorber Agua para mi Shereef y esta lo que hará será que cuando se utilice un ataque de tipo agua contra Shereef este en vez de recibir daño recupere daño.

Mejorar la animación al usar los patines.

Añadir animación y añadir un efecto cuando se abran puertas o entres a un edificio.

Mejorar la animación al usar una Nexotrampa para que esta no parece que rebota y rebota.

Mejorar la opción de Escapar de batallas evitando el cuadro de dialogo y aumentar la resolución del algoritmo de escape. Esto hará mas fluido el juego.

Agregar las siguientes opciones al menú de juego: A) encender o apagar animaciones de batalla. B) Ocultar o Mostrar los número del daño aplicado a los Nexomon.

Agregar la opción para consultar las movimientos en batalla. Un tap para consultar la información del movimiento y otro tap para usar el movimientos. Ademas que este muestre el tipo elemental de los movimientos con un borde de color. Por ejemplo Rojo para los movimientos tipo fuego, Azul para los movimientos tipo agua, gris para los movimientos tipo normales, etc.

Aumentar la velocidad de la animación al abrir el Nexopad.

Añadir Newgame + con mejoras como por ejemplo mayor dificultad en todos los aspectos. la posibilidad de encontrar Nexomon con un color alternativo etc. Mas contenido después de completar la historia principal. Enemigos ocultos con Nexomon super OP que generen un mayor desafío,

Hacer que el personaje se mantenga en el centro de la pantalla y que sea el entorno el que se mueva para así evitar que este quede debajo de mis dedos o en lugares donde no se pueda ver mucho por el menú.

En fin, creo que son algunas ideas que ha muchos nos gustaría tener y reconozco que son un equipo de desarrolladores que se apasiona por crear videojuegos mas que por el dinero. Pero no considero descabellado que una vez se implementen mas mejoras pueda ir subiendo el precio del juego en un dólar por actualización hagan valer su trabajo. Por mi parte seguiré apoyándolos con adquirir gemas para comprar todo el contenido adicional aunque sea meramente cosmético :p

Espero mis ideas sean consideraras para la lista de mejoras y mejor aun estaría mas contento si se implementan.

Como ven la mayoría va mas orientado al modo PVP y al aumento de estrategia y dificultar al juego en modo historia en si. Soy una persona realmente competitiva… :(

19. darkelite

darkelite Active Member

Dec 25, 2013
    #639 darkelite, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Suggestion about rarity display:

In version 1.4, I cannot see the rarity of my Nexomons when I access the Nexopad - Team. I have to manually tap the nexomons 1 by 1 and then tap on INFO.

It should be possible to visualize the rarity of the xenomon just at a single glance in the Nexopad.

Also when I capture a new rarer nexomon and wish to switch it with one in my current party, it's impossible to compare their rarity too. This is a bummer for me, but overall the game is a masterpiece!

Keep up the great work!

20. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    So does this game have any kind of an overworld map? i'm five hours in and have seen several totems, which i am unable to activate, and it made me think about the world bc so far it's been very linear between towns. Is there any open/free exploration introduced at any point? or are the totems just a way to travel within a long, linear world/map?