Issues and Problems on FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by almankay, Oct 5, 2009.

1. almankay

almankay Member

Oct 5, 2009
    The Controls on FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch are not working accurately with the players movement. The players go on a opposite direction instead of confronting and tackling the opponent with the ball which makes it difficult to enjoy the game. The other issue is why players can't tackle from behind and side to get the ball from the opponent instead of only by confronting the opponent with the ball?

The Audio Commentary on FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch is not clear and needs to call individual players names, clubs and stadiums before and during the match just like other soccer games for iPhone/iPod Touch on iTunes. The Players movement and celebrations need to be improved with soccer moves compared to that on XBOX 360, PSP, Wii and others. Clubs and teams fans songs during the match need to be updated on the FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch and the graphics also need to be improved just like the graphics on XBOX 360 and PS3.

A Substitution Mode where you can substitute players during the game by seeing the Coach, Linesman and the Substitute Bench and the player coming inside and going out of the field is highly needed on FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

The last issue that needs to be added and updated on FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch is the UEFA Champions League, UEFA EUROPA League, UEFA Super Cup, African Champions League, African Nation Cup, Asian Nation Cup and the European Nation Cup. The name INTERNATIONAL supposed to be spelled as WORLD CUP which is the correct word and more world cup participating countries needs to be added such as Nigeria, Morocco, Ghana, Ivory Coast and few others.

However, these are issues urgently need solutions and updates on FIFA 10 for the iPhone/iPod Touch on iTunes.

2. bone.rate

bone.rate Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    if all of the issues were fixed then i'll jump in :D

3. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

The reason why its called International cup is because EA wants to sell you a specific World Cup version next year! Its what they do with all FIFA games, so they'll do it on iPhone too.

What they need to fix the most is:
    1. The heavily compressed audio for the commentary.
    2. A bug in manager mode, whereby every time you load your save game it "randomises" your team selection. I end up having my reserve goalie up front, a striker in goal and anything in between! Then I need to spend 5 minutes sorting it out.
    3. An option to give analogue control rather than 8 direction dpad.

4. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    the kits sucks they should have the sponsor on it ....to many clubs to add this

no camp nou,san siro ,stamford bridge ... :confused:

no uefa cham league and europe :mad:

and the roster is not upgrade it

5. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    they cant do everything thats on the PS3 and xbox n all that because the idevices cant handle to high graphics and too much poly's. the new 3gen and 3gs may be able to do better animations but they still wont be comparably to the next-gen consoles and never will be tbh

is this a joke??? seriously...

i think your expectations are far beyond that of any current idevice game could ever give you.. sorry

6. almankay

almankay Member

Oct 5, 2009
    No one said FIFA 10 need to put everything available for XBOX 360 and others okay. I'm talking about some improvement and updates needed compared to other soccer games presently available for the iPhone/iPod Touch on iTunes. X2 Football graphics, controls and commentary is more better than FIFA 10 for the iphone.

Check and compare the fact before you jump in with your own opinion.