Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-09-2014, 06:23 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default Black Bearies

Say goodbye to real life, and hello to extremely bearie addiction! Black Bearies brings you an all new game mechanic that's very simple to learn, but beneath the deceptively cute visage lies an incredible depth hitherto unheard of in a casual game.

Simply slide your finger up, down, left or right to move colorful bearies on the game board When primary color bears (red, yellow, blue) collide with each other, they fuse to become secondary color bearies (orange, green and purple), when they collide again with complementary primary color bearies, black bearies are formed. When black bearies collide with each other, they level up! The higher their levels, the more points you score!

With every move you make, a new bearie will enter the game board. Soon, the bearies will run out of space to move, and it's game over! The advanced game boards you unlock also pose secret challenges, but I'll let you find out what they're! Can you make a level-99 bearie before you are rendered immobile? How about level-199? How about scoring 99,999 points!?

Features:
- 12 levels of insane addictions with increasing challenges that will hook you for weeks!
- 10 achievements to unlock.
- 12 leaderboards to compete with master black bearie makers around the world.
- IAP to remove ads and unlock 2 more bonus game boards.

iTunes
======
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/black-bearies/id828241906?mt=8

Google Play
===========
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....Black_Bearies

Amazon
======
http://www.amazon.com/Chong-Kok-Seng...dp/B00IN2GTWA/

Samsung
=======
http://apps.samsung.com/mercury/topA...d=000000804791

Video
=======

Youtube link | Pop Up

Developer
=========
www.facebook.com/cksgames
youtube.com/user/DrExK222/videos

Screens
=======

Last edited by ExK; 03-21-2014 at 10:59 AM..
Old 03-09-2014, 06:26 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Looks similar to threes but with colours? I'll give it a whirl on my samsung.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Yep, that was my first impression looking at the screens.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:32 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

thank yo rich, do remember to give me some feedback!
Old 03-09-2014, 06:33 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
thank you cloudpuff, it's a tribute to threes indeed, but with accurate prediction of the 'next color' to allow for a more strategic gameplay.

In addition, you unlock larger grid and 'obstacles' at higher level.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:47 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Ok I've had time to play, and while it's similar to threes mechanic, it has enough differences to make it stand out, in threes, cards can only be merged to a specific one, whereas here there are a couple of options, ie, the blue can either be merged with a yellow or an orange, I thought this would make the game easier but actually that's not the case, because there are more options you need to think more, I like how game is divided Into levels and how each level continues til no more moves are possible instead of just ending once the goal is achieved. I also like how the statistics are saved for each board so you know what to improve on.
It took some time to remember what can be joined with what but once I got that nailed I can work on a strategy.
I'll be honest, I initially didn't think there'd be much to this game as it thought the amount of levels were small and that I'd be finished quickly, I was wrong, I'm still only on chapter 3 and I've played a lot, ive removed ads and I've unlocked the extra boards.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:07 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Ok I've had time to play, and while it's similar to threes mechanic, it has enough differences to make it stand out, in threes, cards can only be merged to a specific one, whereas here there are a couple of options, ie, the blue can either be merged with a yellow or an orange, I thought this would make the game easier but actually that's not the case, because there are more options you need to think more, I like how game is divided Into levels and how each level continues til no more moves are possible instead of just ending once the goal is achieved. I also like how the statistics are saved for each board so you know what to improve on.
It took some time to remember what can be joined with what but once I got that nailed I can work on a strategy.
I'll be honest, I initially didn't think there'd be much to this game as it thought the amount of levels were small and that I'd be finished quickly, I was wrong, I'm still only on chapter 3 and I've played a lot, ive removed ads and I've unlocked the extra boards.
thank you sooo much for the long review, and for supporting Black Bearies!

The reason why BB only has 12 boards is because the game is designed to encourage replaying the same boards to beat your past records. You look forward to seeing you topping the charts! I'm already starting to see some impressive records on Game Center!
Old 03-17-2014, 08:12 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

====
- solved a bug related to off-line achievement. Now achievements are unlocked correctly even if you're offline temporarily.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:21 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

sorry the iTunes URL was accidentally linke to another game of ours, Tummie Island. it has now been fixed!