Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    #1 dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012

Inotia 4

Com2uS Corp.
    Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again? The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again? The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia 4》 The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys. Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story. With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more! A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game. NOTICE - In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file - All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback! - If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu! CRITIC'S QUOTES TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought." Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it." 8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game you’re looking for." FEATURES - 6 Classes, 90 Skills Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger. 15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy. - Convenient Party System Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere. Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey. - One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons... 400 maps with various themes to roam through! - A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force... Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario. - Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story. As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items. Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries. Device App Access Permission Notice ▶ Notice per access permission Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app. [Required] None [Optional] - Notifications: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game. - Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members. - Contacts: The permission is required to find friends registered to contacts for HIVE members. - Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members. ※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions. ▶ How to remove access permissions You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like. - Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access *Supports: English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體. * iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.2.5. • Items are available for purchase in this game. • For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.withhive.com. - Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1 - Privacy Policy : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T3 • For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
    Information
    Seller:Com2uS Corp.
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Apr 26, 2012
    Updated:Oct 30, 2020
    Version:1.3.2
    Size:65.2 MB
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Sorry, added appinfo tags thinking it would pull in the information but it didn't.

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#2 Sanuku, Apr 26, 2012
    Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)[Universal]

Inotia 4 PLUS

Com2uS Corp.
    Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again? The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again? The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia 4 PLUS》 The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys. Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story. With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more! A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game. NOTICE - In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file - All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback! - If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu! CRITIC'S QUOTES TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought." Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it." 8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game you’re looking for." FEATURES - 6 Classes, 90 Skills Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger. 15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy. - Convenient Party System Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere. Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey. - One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons... 400 maps with various themes to roam through! - A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force... Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario. - Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story. As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items. Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries. Device App Access Permission Notice ▶ Notice per access permission Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app. [Required] None [Optional] - Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members. - Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members. ※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions. ▶ How to remove access permissions You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like. - Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access *Supports: English, 한국어, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français. * iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.2.5. • Items are available for purchase in this game. • For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.withhive.com. - Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1 - Privacy Policy : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T3 • For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
    Information
    Updated:Sep 12, 2023
    Version:1.3.5
    Size:77.3 MB
    User Rating: (4)

Free Version:

Inotia 4 PLUS

Com2uS Corp.
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again? The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia 4 PLUS》 The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys. Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story. With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more! A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game. NOTICE - In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file - All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback! - If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu! CRITIC'S QUOTES TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought." Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it." 8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game you’re looking for." FEATURES - 6 Classes, 90 Skills Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger. 15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy. - Convenient Party System Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere. Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey. - One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons... 400 maps with various themes to roam through! - A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force... Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario. - Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story. As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items. Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries. Device App Access Permission Notice ▶ Notice per access permission Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app. [Required] None [Optional] - Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members. - Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members. ※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions. ▶ How to remove access permissions You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like. - Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access *Supports: English, 한국어, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français. * iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.2.5. • Items are available for purchase in this game. • For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.withhive.com. - Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1 - Privacy Policy : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T3 • For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
    Information
    Updated:Sep 12, 2023
    Version:1.3.5
    Size:77.3 MB
    User Rating: (4)

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    So, has anyone tried it out? How's the new party system? How does it compare to the second and third games? Wasn't really a fan of the third one, so I hope it's changed for the better.

4. MacinJosh

MacinJosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Seems ok. Graphics are a bit disappointing. A mix of retina and highly pixelated art. iPad graphics are still squashed to conform to 4:3 ratio as they were in Inotia 3. No auto-save feature that I could find. Got kicked from level 9 to 5 after wipeout because of that. Inotia 2 still the best IMO in the series.

5. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Downloaded before work so will test it out later :) if i like may buy premium one :) hope its good

6. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人
    it seems inotia 2 and zenonia 2 are good rpg :( both z4 and i4 are horrible

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Mini-Review:

Bugged KRPG that should have never seen the Light of the iTunes Store with the current Build (1.0.1).

• Missing Soundeffects
    • Missing Musicfiles
    • Lags
    • Typos

And we are talking about the first ten Minutes of Gameplay!

Whoever at Com2us has approved it to ship should have at least play it Once because the Bugs/Glitches/... are there and nobody can tell me that they overlooked them since you have to be Blind to don`t see them.

1/5 iTunes Stars and a request for a Refund of my Money since I am not seeing any Reason why I should pay for some bugged Game where nobody did seem to care to fix anything at the End.

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Well then..

9. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yeah, I went ahead and asked for a refund as well... I bought this before reading impressions figuring "it's Inotia 4.... The first 2 were pretty good, and the 3rd one wasn't bad..." but.... As Sanuku said... PLAGUED with bugs and issues. No idea how this was sent in for approval.

10. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Here's hoping they uploaded the wrong version by accident as sometimes happens. I don't want to give up hope for this series quite yet !

11. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Look it`s not like those things can`t get fixed. It`s just...why would they even risk to piss of their Fan Base in uploading a Build that is obviously far, far away from being Final?! I really, really don`t understand that.

How can a Developer that has a reputation to protect go that far? How can someone even believe that something like this can work out at the End?

This isn`t some MMO that is Work in Progress and where someone simple forgot by Quest Number 999 to switch the Blank Text Field with the right One.

This is the first Game in Years from Com2uS Inc that I won`t even touch a second Time till those obvious flaws are fixed.

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    #12 squarezero, Apr 26, 2012
    I think what folks are suggesting is that Com2Us released the approval beta instead of the final build. It wouldn't be the first time.

And yeah, I bought it too. Here's hoping that Com2Us did not intend to release this mess for the general public.

13. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I hope you are right, I really do that since otherwise I couldn`t look Com2uS ever straight into their Eyes without having a bad Taste in my...

14. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

I have only played like 5 mins of it but I loved loved loved 2 & 3..... I wish there was more save slots though!

15. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Huge fan...

but this game feels very buggy.

16. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    After the disappointment wich was inotia 3 for me at least i descided to try the free version first and found it better as 3. Take note that i play almost always with sound low or off so sound bugs were unnoticed by me so far. Typos,well it's a krpg so i'm not very bothered by that,my own english is far from perfect but i understand it would bother others.
    Since inotia 2 there has always been a true archer class wich for some reason i always go nuts for. Not a lot of recent ios rpg's have had that and that's a BIG plus in my book. I end up buying most ios rpg's that come out anyway but without a (cross)bow i'm somehow never really satisfied.
    I'm about an hour in now and i'm pleasantly satisfied with it.
    One thing that really sucked though was the lack of customizing controls wich the previous versions did have so i'm playing it on my iphone 4 instead of my ipad.
    I recommend everyone who's slightly interested tries the free version,i really like it.

17. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Ok, can anyone confirm the 6th class? Says 6, shows 5:confused: I'm really hoping there is a Paladin....

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

There is 6 classes but no paladin, closest thing to that would be a priest who actually uses a shield!

19. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Thanks. What is the 6th class? It only states 5 in the iTunes description...

Sigh...well that's quite the buzzkill for people that prefer to make meatshields to lead the pack. Looking forward to getting this as soon as I get a chance regardless...