Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 12-20-2013, 09:01 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Please dont post lots of external URL's to sites like these.

We're seeing more and more spammers turn up to spam these sites (and sadly TA users creating new threads)
If freemyapps or featurepoints weren't legit I would be the first one to trash them. I'm a pretty skeptical person but they earn you iTunes credit for doing nothing.

And to the person who asked earlier, I've had about 4-5 different app offers to download every day for the past couple of days on featurepoints to earn credit. Not sure if that will hold up, but we'll see. Oh and to the person that added me as their referral, thanks you are awesome!
Old 12-21-2013, 04:19 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This is ridiculous, its like featurepoints does not want to give me any damn points anymore. Now when i use an app for at least two minutes like i always do, i never get any points for it. It shows up as pending
Old 01-01-2014, 08:20 AM

Several months ago I was looking for some extra cash for games (now saving for a new PC) and here's a few sites that I've found that have helped earn some gift cards.

[URL="http://www.instagc.com/143748"]Instagc[/URL] is one of the sites that I've used to get extra gift cards. The real nice thing about the site is that you get your gifts cards instantly after you cash in your points. I mainly use the site for surveys, clicking links, and using a program called Sandboxie to download files (so I don't get any adware).

[URL="https://www.opinionoutpost.com/"]Opinion Outpost[/URL] has been a quick way for me to get some extra gift cards. They only have survey to do, but it's a quick site to get a few gift cards for filling them out. Plus if you do 10 surveys in your first 30 days, you get $5 worth of points for free.

Hope these help.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Any idea if there are potential security concerns in regards to the enrollment process of freemyapps?
Old 01-01-2014, 12:55 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmonk3y View Post
Any idea if there are potential security concerns in regards to the enrollment process of freemyapps?
It's only a cookie embedded into Safari, you can easily delete cookies and the installed certificate will be deleted along with all of your points in freemyapps.