Universal Joe Dever's Lone Wolf (By Forge Reply)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Forge Reply

Forge Reply Well-Known Member

#501 Forge Reply, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    Act 4 is finally here! Let us know your feedback on the grand finale!

[​IMG]

2. Forge Reply

Take a look at this great picture of Joe Dever, the technology changed but the smile is still the same!

[​IMG]

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I was thinking about playing this again, since it's completed. How much space will all the chapters take?

4. Forge Reply

Hi there, the full game will take 2.6 GB of space on your device :)

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    how much is the discounted full season pass with the first chapter free please?

6. Forge Reply

Hi,

right now the season pass is 9.99$ / 8,99 € depending on your region, as these are black friday days! :)

7. Spongekip

Spongekip Member

Apr 30, 2013
    #507 Spongekip, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    I bought the complete to play all of them. Still on the first act but suddenly I can't sell anything! Really annoying. Any way to fix this?

*edit* ok so my interface was getting squirrelly in landscape mode but works fine in letter. Items don't want to move certain places and the sell button doesn't work. Easy work around tho, just pretend it's Warhammer quest. Gave me an excuse to start over with different skills which I'm happier with.

8. Forge Reply

Hello,

can you give us more details on the issue you found?

Like your device and OS, and also if the interface bugged after a specific event.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

9. Spongekip

Spongekip Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Ipad 4 iOS 8.1. sorry, it happened shortly after you get access to the first merchant, I went and fought some random battles (playing in the split screen landscape mode the whole time) then cam back to the store and needed to access my equipment from the shop screen. When I came back I couldn't get the sell button to work except in letter mode. Inventory items resist being moved around or equipped in landscape mode as well. I'm in act 4 ch2 now. It's still like that,

10. Forge Reply

We're sorry to hear that, we are investigating the issue.

Thanks for the additional infos. :)

11. Forge Reply

Hello everyone!
    We're back on the forums just to share the latest news.

In the past few days you may have noticed that Joe Dever's Lone Wolf was no longer available on the App Store.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, and we're happy to confirm that the game is again available for you to download.The only difference? Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is no longer published by Bulkypix, we are publishing it ourselves!
    If you bought the old version of the game fear not, it is still available for you to download.
    For Sommerlund and the Kai!

12. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Hi Forge Reply! Thank you so much for getting back with us! We are all very happy and appreciate all of your efforts! Now I can finally get back to this masterpiece! :D

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I actually dont see it?

14. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Bought the whole game including dlc way back but never got round to playing it through to the end. Re-downloaded the other day after reading the TA rpg download article and upon hearing of Joe Dever passing away. Really is a great game - I'm not a fan of adventure books or their digital counterparts but this one stands out and hits that sweet spot between narrative driven and engaging action gameplay and it really shows. There's nothing else quite like it out there. Can highly recommend.

15. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Joe Dever...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea he passed away last month! I can remember when "Joe Dever's Lonewolf" was first released; he was really excited about how the story was transformed into an interactive gamebook, not to mention, ifi recall correctly, this was the first gamebook to have so much emphasis on combat and gameplay! Grapically phenomenal, excellent musical score, and balanced gameplay all packed into one complete game. The Complete/Gold Edition came out later, and I am definitely thinking about picking that one up!

16. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    That's great! I am playing it at the moment and loving every second of it.

Looking forward to what you guys plan next.

17. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Really pleased to see you guys back! This was sitting on my watchlist, and I'm so glad to see it back.

18. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    So I have the original release installed and purchased the various acts ages ago. However, I can't seem to download them using restore purchases in the original release. Anyone else notice this? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks.

19. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I had to tap coupla times before it restored.

20. Skuba

Skuba Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Hi all!
    I'm the only one experiencing and endless loading screen when i try to resume a game after closing or putting in background the app?

I have a 4s but the game run really smooth when playing, so i dunno.