Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-20-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSIMPLIFIED View Post
Just beat the game. Definitely a good game throughout. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. Anybody out there know how to get the overtime achievement? I think the description says to finish a level after time runs out. For some reason I can't remember what level that is or how to get this accomplished. I did play and beat the game over a couple of weeks so that's probably why I can't remember. Any help will be appreciated. And to the developers great job on this game!
I missing that achievement too. Fangz originally had timers on a few levels. The "finish a level after time runs out" achievement probably can't be completed in the updated version (since the timers were removed).
Old 06-21-2013, 12:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post
I missing that achievement too. Fangz originally had timers on a few levels. The "finish a level after time runs out" achievement probably can't be completed in the updated version (since the timers were removed).
The next update will most likely contain a god difficulty mode, that'll enable timers. I don't have an ETA on that update though.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Any tips on the final boss? I'm getting my ass kicked once he Hulks up.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:54 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Any chance you could reduce the file size of the HD version? It seems to big just for a 2D side scroller.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:12 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Does Fangz HD support iCade as well?

Edited: it seems Fangz (normal and HD) still does NOT support iCade, in fact is not in the list. @dev: do you confirm it will be in next (upcoming) update?

Last edited by masvil; 07-27-2013 at 11:07 AM..
Old 07-27-2013, 11:11 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Whiz View Post
I understand you perfectly, and keeping XP and gold seems like it won't change gameplay and difficulty much, so I'll add it in the next update.

My point in doing it like that was to try to guide the player, telling him/her in a subtle way that the campaign mode isn't the most suitable to grind (survival is much better for that).

Unfortunately, from what I'm seeing, I failed at that, or at least was way too subtle. I see many people grinding away in campaign mode and too few people even playing in survival mode.

This is exactly what I shot for. In the end I think I ended up doing too much for a mobile game, but not quite for a handheld/PC game.

I'm going to be away from this genre for some time now (I'm doing a 2d sandbox game), but when I get back to this type of game I'll surely revisit this thread
I dont think you did too much for a mobile game really. It was an amazing game, I still remember the night it came out I couldnt sleep (my kids were waking me up alot) so I bought this and it kept me entertained for hours.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:22 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by masvil View Post
Does Fangz HD support iCade as well?

Edited: it seems Fangz (normal and HD) still does NOT support iCade, in fact is not in the list. @dev: do you confirm it will be in next (upcoming) update?
I already asked him that and he said that he want to add iCade support, but don't have an estimated date yet.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:42 AM

Dear dev, will there be anymore new levels updates?