★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beat Street: a beat 'em up playable with one hand by Lucky Kat

07-31-2017, 06:00 PM
Hey Lucky Kat! How many characters are there to unlock? Still waiting but the game play looks very smooth!
08-01-2017, 06:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
Hey Lucky Kat! How many characters are there to unlock? Still waiting but the game play looks very smooth!
4 characters for now!

09-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 221
Hey guys,

Sorry we haven't updated for a while as we weren't 100% satisfied with the direction we were going in. Pleaser understand, we are super passionate about making a content heavy beat em up for mobile devices. It's our biggest project ever and we want to make sure it's FUN.

We've redesigned more than 50 levels to have a better build up

Added cut scenes for story line purposes



Redid all the animations for the main character, Lee



UI redesign (still working on this)



New beta tests coming up this weekend!

To make up it for the silence, here's a short teaser trailer of Beat Street:

09-08-2017, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kat View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry we haven't updated for a while as we weren't 100% satisfied with the direction we were going in. Pleaser understand, we are super passionate about making a content heavy beat em up for mobile devices. It's our biggest project ever and we want to make sure it's FUN.

We've redesigned more than 50 levels to have a better build up

Added cut scenes for story line purposes



Redid all the animations for the main character, Lee



UI redesign (still working on this)



New beta tests coming up this weekend!

To make up it for the silence, here's a short teaser trailer of Beat Street:

YouTube: video
Hey... been waiting for an invite for months now! Ik your busy so no rush! But reallocate want to play this game! Looks awesome!
09-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
Hey... been waiting for an invite for months now! Ik your busy so no rush! But reallocate want to play this game! Looks awesome!
Sorry! Really doing our best here!
09-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kat View Post
Sorry! Really doing our best here!
I know i know! No rush at all guys! Just wanna let you know!
09-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Hey... got the invite! Amazing job! Love it! Can you add a ninja character if there isnt one? But love it!
09-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
Hey... got the invite! Amazing job! Love it! Can you add a ninja character if there isnt one? But love it!
Will put on the to-do list