Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
I'm out then. Kinda like the pixel art, but a game like this really needs buttons to work. Thumbs up for the no IAP part and fingers crossed MFI support will happen in the future.
Even if this game doesn't support MFI controller on release, if you like what you see, you could buy it to support the developer and give them a reason (and financial support) to work on new features and updates.

$0.99 is a total steal. This indie game (and many others) deserves more, but with that ridiculous price I suppose that even people not very interested in this game will give it a try.

I liked the gameplay parts of the trailer, it looks very entertaining, but didn't liked the over hyped video editing, it doesn't match what I see on screen. Usually I prefer to watch pure gameplay videos with actual sfx and music from the game.

Anyway, this is a great job, and I wish you the best!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:18 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

^Exactly. I mean the games one dollar, like you say it'll help the dev. If the game doesnt sell he wont exactly add MFI support will he ?

One bad thing about iOS gaming is for a measly dollar everyone expects the world or have tons of features instantly for their lowly dollar.

The game plays very well, great graphics, lots of levels. If you like platformers then this is a must buy
Old 09-09-2014, 01:33 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Send a message via ICQ to spajdr

psj3809 : yeah, if game doesn't sell enough, no MFi support for us.
But i will buy it anyway and hope for the day, when MFi support will be added.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Any shot at an early Tuesday release?
Old 09-10-2014, 06:35 PM

Hi Guys,
Have downloaded the game and have a question re a possible glitch; the A button I thought was for weapons only and B for jump however the A button seems to inconsistently jump the character and the sword doesn't seem to work all the time????? any thoughts????
Old 09-10-2014, 07:06 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsm View Post
Hi Guys,
Have downloaded the game and have a question re a possible glitch; the A button I thought was for weapons only and B for jump however the A button seems to inconsistently jump the character and the sword doesn't seem to work all the time????? any thoughts????
Have you altered the default controls? Maybe you placed the buttons too close to each other. Try a different control set up.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Why? Devs need to eat. It's a quality game. I'm sure it won't be that expensive. Come on
Can't ask? My question is basically the same as "How much will it cost?" but I guess I formulated my question so it could be misunderstood.

The price was missing so I assumed it would be free with IAP or ads!

Closed Thread