★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread!

07-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
And after a really long afternoon I finally got my first Platinum Trophy ever with The Order: 1886, it wasn't hard (I managed to get 75% of the trophies in my first playthough) however it was an absolute tedium to get all the pictures and documents, now I'm ready to kill the first boss in Bloodborne.
JK, any tip for killing him?
Stay under him and it should be pretty easy.

Last edited by noah0706; 07-24-2015 at 07:09 PM.
07-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
What's everyone's next "must have" purchase? Until Dawn, Metal Gear Solid V, Battlefront, Fallout, Rainbow Six, Black Ops or other?

I would like to check out Until Dawn And MGS, but think I'll be hanging out until Fallout in November.
My next purchase will probably be the next Naruto game.

07-24-2015, 06:28 PM
Quote:
What's everyone's next "must have" purchase? Until Dawn, Metal Gear Solid V, Battlefront, Fallout, Rainbow Six, Black Ops or other?

I would like to check out Until Dawn And MGS, but think I'll be hanging out until Fallout in November.
DOOM, 'nuff said, also Dishonored 2.
Also, thanks for the tip noah, dunno how I can stay behind him but I guess that more grinding and reading guides will work (I miss all the old magazines with tips and tricks for any game, but then the Interwebz happened)

Last edited by TheOutlander; 07-24-2015 at 06:31 PM.
07-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Quote:

Probably nothing for a while unfortunately. Well, i have Batman and The Witcher 3 so i have a lot of time to play. So many shooters, just never got into the whole multiplayer shooter thing.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-25-2015, 08:07 AM
Quote:

Black Ops, and EDF: The shadow of new despair for sure. Maybe Uncharted collection.
07-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I am playing Batman, but am actually not liking so much dependance on the Batmobile. I wish it was presented a bit more as an option, or even as a best option, but so many things happen ONLY with the Batmobile in play. Still an excellent title. I also have trouble controlling the Batmobile. It feels like the mass of a tank, with the acceleration of a motorcycle, it slides all over the place, and little ability to predict the slide (for me).
Yeah, I can see what you mean there. I don't mind it though. In terms of controls, I agree they're a bit different from other racing games or just cars in video games in general. It took a bit to get used to them but now I think they're pretty great.
Also, I need an opinion, should I get journey or helldivers first? And two they both have local co-op? They only reason why I'm not getting both is that I like to focus on just a few games at a time.

Last edited by one.sixty.four; 07-25-2015 at 09:05 AM.
07-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Haven't taken the plunge yet, I have so many half finished open world games I need to sort before Fallout 4 that I need to get my A into G, been tempted though and have nearly bought it a couple of times.
I'd go for it, you won't regret it!
07-26-2015, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
I'd go for it, you won't regret it!
I am trying to be good

Has anyone else played PixelJunks Nom Nom Galaxy? I believe it is on Steams Early Access as well. It's humour never really hits it's mark and it's tutorial is overwhelming (it gives you everything you later have to unlock via progression), but it has that one more go thing going for it and am finding it a decent little game.
07-26-2015, 09:14 AM
Anyone play Dishonored? I was looking at the upcoming Dishonored 2 and am quite intrigued.

Also anyone getting N++? I loved it on GameBoy back in the day. Hard as nails. Not sure i would have the same experience with it now.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 07-26-2015 at 09:26 AM.