★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-08-2014, 08:43 PM
#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's been bad since the soft-launch. Game is good, freemium elements are horrible.
Just because a game has IAP doesn't mean it's some evil agenda to rip you off, it's really getting annoying to see this mentality in so many threads
01-09-2014, 03:29 AM
#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's been bad since the soft-launch. Game is good, freemium elements are horrible.
Yeah, could be a really cool game. Too bad.

01-09-2014, 03:40 AM
#93
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfakesmile View Post
Just because a game has IAP doesn't mean it's some evil agenda to rip you off, it's really getting annoying to see this mentality in so many threads
Nope... i've been playing this game straight for 2 weeks during the soft-launch, and never was I really able to play long sessions coz of the timers.

And did i ever say anything about an evil agenda to rip me off? I said the pay model is horrible because even if you paid $10 for this, it wont be long til you have to pay to play again.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-07-2014, 06:27 PM
#94
Anyone here playing this game? I'm liking it so far and have been replaying levels to build up my cash supply to buy and upgrade weapons. Anyone have any tips or tricks?
04-07-2014, 07:33 PM
#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Anyone here playing this game? I'm liking it so far and have been replaying levels to build up my cash supply to buy and upgrade weapons. Anyone have any tips or tricks?
There is a reason that your post is the first one in here since January...
04-07-2014, 08:28 PM
#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
There is a reason that your post is the first one in here since January...


It's really that bad?